Hi would anyone be kind enough to send me the SWOT analysis of Screw Loose Ltd if you have it, its the only lesson that I missed @ college and now I'm worried it'll come up on Tuesdays exam. Thanks !
x Turn on thread page Beta
Screw Loose Ltd SWOT Analysis (Business Studies) watch
- Thread Starter
- 05-06-2004 13:18
- 05-06-2004 13:34
I've got a PDF of SWAT on SL, but i'll need your email to send it to you. Send it in a private message.
- 05-06-2004 14:47
This is from a friend who went on a Business Conference and typed up his notes in an email:
1.Good economies of scale (refer to the third paragraph of section C where it says ' Even
the exchange rate was in screwloose ltd's favour, as it was so strong that products
manufactured overseas could be imported cheaply' and appendix C.)
2.Fast moving advantage (e.g. the growth of the business)
1.Restucturing staff (paragraphs 4 and 5 of section B) (paragraphs 2 and 5 of section F) (appendix B)
2. Small profit margin 23%
3. Some units of space under utilisation capacity. (Section C)
1. Strength of forces in the housing market. (General knowledge you are meant to know and Appendix C)
2. Encouraging opportunities in Ireland. (Section E, paragraph 2)
3. Selling space. (Section C)
1. Growing competition from other companies (which take the company over, section H)
2. Economic uncertainties (refer to appendix C)
3. Housing bubble to burst. (Refer to appendix C)
This is all taken from the business studies conference I went to.
The other things that were told to us were:
1. Learn the elasticity formula. They basically told us it was on the paper.
3. Stakeholders (what they want) (in case study 1/3 are DIY enthusiasts and 2/3 are sub contractors e.g. electricians)
4. Interest and exchange rates, inflation.
5. Profit and cash flow will be there.
They basically said that these topics would be on the paper
- Thread Starter
- 05-06-2004 14:50
23% profit margin was for 2003 right ?
- 05-06-2004 16:32
hey thats brilliant help, i just hope your friend isnt giving us dummy info to lead everyone of track nad help his grade in the boundaries that would be evil