Feraligatr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Welcome to The Student Room

On behalf of the Welcome Squad, thanks for joining the forum
We hope you enjoy using TSR

If you have questions to do with how to use the website, you may want to check out the TSR news, help and feedback section.

Got a question you need help related to your studies? Check out the Study Help section, there's relevant sections for all subjects from Chemistry to History and Art
Need help with your UCAS application or have questions to do with Student Finance? Then you may want to check out the University and University Courses section or the Universities and HE College section for more specific queries
Maybe you fancy a natter or want to procrastinate a bit? Then the Forum Games and Chat Sections may be the place for you. Or you could just talk about your favorite hobbies and interests whether it be gaming or fashion in the Hobbies and Interests section or the Life and Style section.
Perhaps you're interested in current affairs whether at a global or national level? Then the Debates and Current Affairs section may be for you.

We have dozens of different societies from the Pokemon Society to the Criminology Society, you're bound to find something you and other TSR members have a passion or interest for you over in the Social Group section. Just search for your relevant interest

Feraligatr ~ The Big Jaw Pokemon + Welcome Squadder
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (31)
11.03%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.56%
No, but I want to start (104)
37.01%
No, I am unable to (59)
21%
No, I chose not to (77)
27.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise