mvalentin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello,

I hope I can get some clarification and reassurance on this.

I applied for SF as an EU student, since I am from Spain and have not lived in the UK for three years yet.

Last week I received an Acknowledgement of Application Form and a Tuition Fee Loan Request because I did not provide SF with two addresses of two different people.

I sent SF this form with the two addresses and I requested the maximum loan available to me (I had to tick a box). However, today I have checked my online account and I can see that an Assessment of Entitlement to SF has been sent to me this morning where it says the amount of loan I have requested is £0.00.

I have phoned the SF Non-UK Team and have been told that the Tuition Fee Loan Request I sent them (and they received on Monday) has not been put in the system yet, and my application should be reassessed once they have put the two requested addresses in the system.

I understand they needed two addreses (and hope my application will be indeed reassessed once the information is put into the SF system), but that does not mean I did not request any loan at all, so can I please get some clarification on why this has happened?

It really worries me that even though I am an EU national and sent the requested evidence, I might still not get the funding

Thank you

Marta
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,

Rest assured, as long as we have the tuition fee loan request form you'll get the funding when this is processed.

Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (17)
16.19%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.62%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (42)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
23.81%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.9%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (5)
4.76%

Watched Threads