University of Bath: Confirmation, Clearing and Adjustment Watch

University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
We have created this thread for University of Bath applicants who have applied to Bath and received an offer to discuss the Confirmation process.

You will be able to view the outcome of your application on UCAS Track from the morning of Thursday 13 August.

If your place has been confirmed on UCAS Track then you do not need to contact Bath. You may wish to visit our new undergraduate webpages to find out more about the transition to Bath and Freshers’ Week.

If you are waiting for your place to be confirmed and are unsure why Track is not showing a decision, please check that we are not waiting for further information from you by logging into your Bath Application Tracker account (Application Tracker will be available from the morning of Thursday 13 August).

We will be emailing all new students over the coming days with full induction information.We aim to confirm accommodation allocations by 4 September. If Bath was your insurance choice and you have not yet applied for accommodation then you will be able to go onto a waiting list for accommodation by visiting our accommodation webpages from the 20 August.

A member of our Admissions team will be checking this thread during the Confirmation and Clearing period, so please feel free to post any questions you may have.

Clearing and Adjustment

Bath has no vacancies available via Clearing or Adjustment for any of its courses, for either Home/EU or Overseas students
abwilliams
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by University Of Bath)
We have created this thread for University of Bath applicants who have applied to Bath and received an offer to discuss the Confirmation process.

You will be able to view the outcome of your application on UCAS Track from the morning of Thursday 13 August.

If your place has been confirmed on UCAS Track then you do not need to contact Bath. You may wish to visit our new undergraduate webpages to find out more about the transition to Bath and Freshers’ Week.

If you are waiting for your place to be confirmed and are unsure why Track is not showing a decision, please check that we are not waiting for further information from you by logging into your Bath Application Tracker account (Application Tracker will be available from the morning of Thursday 13 August).

We will be emailing all new students over the coming days with full induction information.We aim to confirm accommodation allocations by 4 September. If Bath was your insurance choice and you have not yet applied for accommodation then you will be able to go onto a waiting list for accommodation by visiting our accommodation webpages from the 20 August.

A member of our Admissions team will be checking this thread during the Confirmation and Clearing period, so please feel free to post any questions you may have.

Clearing and Adjustment

Bath has no vacancies available via Clearing or Adjustment for any of its courses, for either Home/EU or Overseas students
Honestly don't think that I've made my offer. I am so terrified
University of Bath
Rep:
?
(Original post by abwilliams)
Honestly don't think that I've made my offer. I am so terrified
HI,

Hope you have made your offer.

If you have any queries either way then please do get in touch.

Good luck!

Steve
sofy356
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi my friend was asked to get AAB with an extended project to do politics at Bath. He actually got A*A*A ! Amazing! He still wants to go to Bath but does he get any goodies? I know that other unis give out grants, laptops and other goodies if one of their students gets more than what the requirement was so I wondered if that was something Bath do too?
University of Bath
Rep:
?
(Original post by sofy356)
Hi my friend was asked to get AAB with an extended project to do politics at Bath. He actually got A*A*A ! Amazing! He still wants to go to Bath but does he get any goodies? I know that other unis give out grants, laptops and other goodies if one of their students gets more than what the requirement was so I wondered if that was something Bath do too?
Hi,

Thanks for your message. That's great news- your friend has done very well!

I am afraid that we do not have any goodies/freebies available, although your friend's reward will be a place on a fantastic course at a great Uni!

If you want to find out about scholarships and bursaries at Bath then you can find out more on our Funding pages:

http://www.bath.ac.uk/ug-applicants/funding/index.html

I hope your friend enjoys celebrating their fantastic results, and we look forward to seeing them in September.

Steve
KieranWebber
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Having just missed out on my offer for Computer Science by a grade (needed AAA and got AAB) is it worth me ringing to inquire about a reserve list of any kind or about if anyone has rejected their place and there is now room? Thought it may be worth checking.
University of Bath
Rep:
?
(Original post by KieranWebber)
Having just missed out on my offer for Computer Science by a grade (needed AAA and got AAB) is it worth me ringing to inquire about a reserve list of any kind or about if anyone has rejected their place and there is now room? Thought it may be worth checking.
Hi,

I am afraid if you are now showing as unsuccessful via UCAS then we will be unable to reconsider our decision, unless you apply for and receive a successful remark.

If you are applying for a remark then please email us at [email protected] to inform us.

We would need confirmation of your remark by 31 August in order to reconsider our decision.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any queries.

Regards,

Steve
eltonfernzy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by University of Bath)

Clearing and Adjustment

Is this for every year - is clearing never available your candidates who meet the entry requirements?
University of Bath
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by eltonfernzy)
Is this for every year - is clearing never available your candidates who meet the entry requirements?
Hi,

Thanks for your question and for your interest in Bath.

We do sometimes have vacancies available in Clearing, and indeed we had a small number of vacancies in a number of our courses for entry in 2017.

Unfortunately we cannot predict where we will have vacancies in advance. In some cases we may advertise vacancies from July when clearing opens, but in most cases we will not publish details of vacancies until the week that A level results are published (these will be published on UCAS and on our webpages).

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Steve
eltonfernzy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by University of Bath)
Hi,

Thanks for your question and for your interest in Bath.

We do sometimes have vacancies available in Clearing, and indeed we had a small number of vacancies in a number of our courses for entry in 2017.

Unfortunately we cannot predict where we will have vacancies in advance. In some cases we may advertise vacancies from July when clearing opens, but in most cases we will not publish details of vacancies until the week that A level results are published (these will be published on UCAS and on our webpages).

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Steve
Thanks a lot mate!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (127)
19.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (62)
9.54%
No I am happy with my course choice (368)
56.62%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.31%

Watched Threads