Do Universities allow for 3rd attempts at coursework?

Watch this thread
Big R
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just finished first year, needed to resubmit a piece of coursework as I never attended seminars and it is 100% c/w based module. I've been in Africa for the time leading up to it and have not been able to complete the work...will they kick me out or allow me to submit later in August?
callum_law
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Universities have very strict rules regarding the number of resubmissions and the timeframe within which you can submit work late. These rules, however common, ultimately very uni by uni.

I would suggest posting your uni's name so people from that uni can offer some anecdotes. Also, I would suggest looking at your uni's website for the formal guidelines and if that is not satisfactory, then your uni's constitution/code book.
Big R
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thanks for the reply, I go to Brunel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads