The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Admissions 2016 - for Scottish Universities

Hi there,
I have acheived 5 highers at BBBCC including human biology ( at grade c )
Would I still be able to apply to pharmacy and get in?
Thanks.
Original post by CT_99
Hi there,
Thanks.

Check different universities entry requirements on their websites and see. :smile:

Every university will have different requirements so check the ones you're interested in.
Original post by CT_99
Hi there,
Thanks.

Try RGU and Edinburgh Napier as their entry requirements can be quite low.
Original post by SausageMan
Try RGU and Edinburgh Napier as their entry requirements can be quite low.

RGU's for 2015 were AABB, I got in with AABBB

Edinburgh Napier don't do pharmacy??
Reply 4
Original post by SEANGRAY_
RGU's for 2015 were AABB, I got in with AABBB

Edinburgh Napier don't do pharmacy??

Hey, I live in Aberdeen (where RGU is) and my sister recently got admission into RGU for phramacy but she had BBBBC and probably one of the strongest personal statements I have ever read. But I would definitely apply to RGU as someone who just met their conditions for pharmacy had BBBCC but again had a really good personal statement. Definitely apply to RGU if you really want to study pharmacy but you're 100% likely to get a condition, hope this helped :smile:
Original post by Jeff548
Hey, I live in Aberdeen (where RGU is) and my sister recently got admission into RGU for phramacy but she had BBBBC and probably one of the strongest personal statements I have ever read. But I would definitely apply to RGU as someone who just met their conditions for pharmacy had BBBCC but again had a really good personal statement. Definitely apply to RGU if you really want to study pharmacy but you're 100% likely to get a condition, hope this helped :smile:

Hey sorry just to to be clear I'm in this year! It was the other user looking for advice :':wink:
Reply 6
Original post by SEANGRAY_
Hey sorry just to to be clear I'm in this year! It was the other user looking for advice :':wink:

Oh haha I see :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending