results day tomorrow can't get any sleep Watch

nayana71
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I feel sick to my stomach I can't get any sleep my eyes hurt but every time I close my eyes I can't seem to sleep, should I pull an all nighter? If so how can I make the time pass quickly?
robzwolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd advise against pulling an all-nighter; it will just make you feel terrible, and the time will pass reaaaaallyyyyyy slooowwwwly.

Getting to sleep when you've got something important the following day is incredibly difficult, I know. However, if you do get to sleep, you'll feel much better in the morning – and the time will pass much quicker!

As a last resort, if you really can't get to sleep, binge watch loads of episodes of a TV show until the morning.

:-)
NineTailedFox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have tried to fall asleep but I cant either. Get a horrible tension between my eyes so im planning to stay awake now :c
Roshany
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't sleep either I'm in a state of panic

Posted from TSR Mobile
nayana71
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by robzwolf)
I'd advise against pulling an all-nighter; it will just make you feel terrible, and the time will pass reaaaaallyyyyyy slooowwwwly.

Getting to sleep when you've got something important the following day is incredibly difficult, I know. However, if you do get to sleep, you'll feel much better in the morning – and the time will pass much quicker!

As a last resort, if you really can't get to sleep, binge watch loads of episodes of a TV show until the morning.

:-)
Thanks for the advice i think ill finish watching the last few episodes of suits on netflix
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads