Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what is the one thing you want to devote your life to?

Me: Make a difference, repare the world

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that when I become a teacher I will be making a difference and helping the kids of the future.

ReputationRep:
    My dream is kinda similar to most people, to get absolutely loaded, have a gorgeous and nice wife, with a couple of kids, in a nice house, etc.
    Phil

Have a good time while i'm here!!!

Have no regrets!!!

Listen to The Holy Bible more than anyone else on the planet!!!

ReputationRep:
    You know it m8.
    Phil

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by NEo111
    what is the one thing you want to devote your life to?

Me: Make a difference, repare the world
    Wow! You've really got your work cut out.

ReputationRep:
    every little helps

ReputationRep:
    i live for my girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    I live because I believe in God and that each one of us can offer to this world to become better, for a better future, for a world without violence and crime, for a world of more love and patience. I am also looking forward to making a family, and having a sweet beautiful wife with happy healthy kids

ReputationRep:
    i believe that i have a special purpose in life, i dont know whether that is something like becoming filthy rich, having political power or starting a new religon. i live to find this purpose.

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by tagzt
    i believe that i have a special purpose in life, i dont know whether that is something like becoming filthy rich, having political power or starting a new religon. i live to find this purpose.
    Look out world its another Tony Blair!

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by a_musical_gal
    Look out world its another Tony Blair!
    lol very funny. but i seriously hope not!!

ReputationRep:
    deep question... borders on what's the meaning of life! since entering the 6form I've found the question bothering me quite a lot. Is it just me? or is it a thought that bothers most people at this stage in all our lives?

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by tagzt
    lol very funny. but i seriously hope not!!
    You never know but remind me never to vote for you.

ReputationRep:
    meaning of life? my believe is that it is to continue the passage of the human race

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Ollie
    meaning of life? my believe is that it is to continue the passage of the human race
    agreed... but to what end? what will the human race's evolution eventually lead 2? its like.. what's the point?

But thinking like that can make a person go a bit crazy!LoL. so perhaps its a better idea 2 search for the meaning in each person's individual life, coz thats really what is important.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players

ReputationRep:
    yeah i guess its like thinking what happened before the big bang?! ok, i guess its a beter way to look at it, ure life. My life aim, is to to whatever i am good at to the best of my ability. and i wanna get married and have kids 2!

ReputationRep:
    The meaning of life is... there is none.

ReputationRep:
    Tweety, I know what you mean. It's true that the purpose of use is to ensure that there's a nother generation of people, and their purpose is to ensure that there is yet another generation, and so on, but what's the actual point in our existence, other than to ensure that there are more people who have no point in existing. You could argue that it's to keep the ecosystem in balance, but what's the point in the existence of them, as if they all dissapear, then the ecosystem will be in perfect balance.
    This is getting way to deep though. I think that thereofre, as there is in effect no answer to the above, then we have to try and live our lives to the full, and try and meet our personal life objectives, be they love, money, power, etc.

Phil

P.S. stop talking about there being a 2nd Tony Blair, it's scaring me.

To be fair it could be worse, we could have stumbled across a future George Bush.

That really would be scary!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.