This discussion is closed.
NEo111
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what is the one thing you want to devote your life to?

Me: Make a difference, repare the world
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Knowing that when I become a teacher I will be making a difference and helping the kids of the future.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My dream is kinda similar to most people, to get absolutely loaded, have a gorgeous and nice wife, with a couple of kids, in a nice house, etc.
Phil
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Have a good time while i'm here!!!

Have no regrets!!!

Listen to The Holy Bible more than anyone else on the planet!!!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know it m8.
Phil
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by NEo111
what is the one thing you want to devote your life to?

Me: Make a difference, repare the world
Wow! You've really got your work cut out.
NEo111
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
every little helps
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i live for my girlfriend
Xpander
Report 16 years ago
I live because I believe in God and that each one of us can offer to this world to become better, for a better future, for a world without violence and crime, for a world of more love and patience. I am also looking forward to making a family, and having a sweet beautiful wife with happy healthy kids
tagzt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i believe that i have a special purpose in life, i dont know whether that is something like becoming filthy rich, having political power or starting a new religon. i live to find this purpose.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by tagzt
i believe that i have a special purpose in life, i dont know whether that is something like becoming filthy rich, having political power or starting a new religon. i live to find this purpose.
Look out world its another Tony Blair!
tagzt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by a_musical_gal
Look out world its another Tony Blair!
lol very funny. but i seriously hope not!!
tweetsy85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
deep question... borders on what's the meaning of life! since entering the 6form I've found the question bothering me quite a lot. Is it just me? or is it a thought that bothers most people at this stage in all our lives?
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by tagzt
lol very funny. but i seriously hope not!!
You never know but remind me never to vote for you.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
meaning of life? my believe is that it is to continue the passage of the human race
tweetsy85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Ollie
meaning of life? my believe is that it is to continue the passage of the human race
agreed... but to what end? what will the human race's evolution eventually lead 2? its like.. what's the point?

But thinking like that can make a person go a bit crazy!LoL. so perhaps its a better idea 2 search for the meaning in each person's individual life, coz thats really what is important.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah i guess its like thinking what happened before the big bang?! ok, i guess its a beter way to look at it, ure life. My life aim, is to to whatever i am good at to the best of my ability. and i wanna get married and have kids 2!
rIcHrD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The meaning of life is... there is none.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tweety, I know what you mean. It's true that the purpose of use is to ensure that there's a nother generation of people, and their purpose is to ensure that there is yet another generation, and so on, but what's the actual point in our existence, other than to ensure that there are more people who have no point in existing. You could argue that it's to keep the ecosystem in balance, but what's the point in the existence of them, as if they all dissapear, then the ecosystem will be in perfect balance.
This is getting way to deep though. I think that thereofre, as there is in effect no answer to the above, then we have to try and live our lives to the full, and try and meet our personal life objectives, be they love, money, power, etc.

Phil

P.S. stop talking about there being a 2nd Tony Blair, it's scaring me.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
To be fair it could be worse, we could have stumbled across a future George Bush.

That really would be scary!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (117)
55.19%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
8.96%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
23.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (10)
4.72%

Watched Threads