Max1997
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Got a U today for my AS Psychology:angry:. Honestly don't know what to do.:afraid:
Got a U for maths as well and and a D for business. I wanted to do nursing next year but I'll have to drop psychology and maths and start an as double health and social care course equivalent to two a levels but ill have to do an extra year at college.
yasmin2598
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I sat psychology A with Aqa, was predicted an A, and I got a C, I'm gutted :/
Hype en Ecosse
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Max1997)
Got a U today for my AS Psychology:angry:. Honestly don't know what to do.:afraid:
Well...what are your goals? How were the rest of your AS results? Do you want to do Psychology? Maybe it doesn't matter. We don't have any info!!!!
username1219489
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got a B. I was certain that I would get an A so I might get it remarked. I think if you know you can do better then you should resit it or restart if all your grades are E/U's
Alexb123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was almost getting A Stars in my mocks and I got a B and a C
Craig1998
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got a B in AS OCR Psychology, B in both exams so pretty average. Looking at the UMS on the grade boundaries though, I scraped the B in the psychological investigations paper.
Lethality
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got a mark equiv of 455 in biology AQA and 291 in psychology WJEC (both B's). Does anyone know how far they are from A's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
beyknowles
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by yasmin2598)
I sat psychology A with Aqa, was predicted an A, and I got a C, I'm gutted :/
(Original post by BenGeorge)
I got a B. I was certain that I would get an A so I might get it remarked. I think if you know you can do better then you should resit it or restart if all your grades are E/U's
(Original post by Alexb123)
I was almost getting A Stars in my mocks and I got a B and a C
ahh im nervous after reading this. im getting my as results at 1, hope I get an A in Psych :/
Max1997
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Good luck, I'm sure you did well
(Original post by beyknowles)
ahh im nervous after reading this. im getting my as results at 1, hope I get an A in Psych :/
beyknowles
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good luck, I'm sure you did well
Thanks pal, I can't complain either way being as I left revision for each unit until the day of the exam, had 3-hour cramming sessions for all my exams ahaa (other than French for which I did no prep or 'revision' at all)

Hope you sort something out
NineTailedFox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lethality)
I got a mark equiv of 455 in biology AQA and 291 in psychology WJEC (both B's). Does anyone know how far they are from A's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are 25 UMS off an A for Biology and 29 I think for Psychology.
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys!

You can apply to courses at BCU still through clearing. We have vacancies for courses like nursing and business. Just check out our website www.bcu.ac.uk/clearing.

Have a good day

Avneet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads