The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Adjustment Holders 2015

Okay, so I just wanted to start this thread for all those who are getting in to Warwick through adjustment this year. I hope we can help each other out in terms of applying for accommodation, student finance etc. Feel free to share your adjustment/results experiences and ask any questions!!!:smile:
I got a verbal offer but it's politics and sociology - not sure if I should take it?

Wanted to apply for just politics :/
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Olympiad
I got a verbal offer but it's politics and sociology - not sure if I should take it?

Wanted to apply for just politics :/

Is Politics full?
Reply 3
Yeah ergh

Well unless you're adamant to do just Politics you could choose Politics with another subject as one course. Like I got Politics with International Studies
Reply 4
That's full too :frown:

I basically need to choose:
Politics at Nottingham
Politics and Sociology at Warwick
Politics and International Relations at Birmingham
Politics and International Relations at York

Well maybe you should read around those courses at each university. Like you can look at the different modules and structures and quickly make a decision. Also think about the University as a whole- would you like to be there for the next 3 years?
Original post by dkusi2
Well maybe you should read around those courses at each university. Like you can look at the different modules and structures and quickly make a decision. Also think about the University as a whole- would you like to be there for the next 3 years?

I have ruled out York, so between the other 3.

Would love to be in any of them, it's just the sociology which is worrying me I don't think I'll enjoy it :/
Reply 6
I have ruled out York, so between the other 3.

Would love to be in any of them, it's just the sociology which is worrying me I don't think I'll enjoy it :/

What did you choose in the end?
Original post by dkusi2
What did you choose in the end?

Warwick, managed to get politics!

Trying to sort out accomodation and I'm so lost - any help?
Reply 8
Warwick, managed to get politics!

Trying to sort out accomodation and I'm so lost - any help?

Wow well done! Has your UCAS Track updated?
Reply 9
Nope. They have to verify my grades because I do IB. Hopefully by the end of the day

Quick Reply

Latest