specialsnowflake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone else get some weird results? I consistently got A and A* grades throughout the year; pick up my results today and found I had two Bs. Blindsided me completely and cost me my place at Oxford unless the emergency remark pulls through.

I may have colossally flopped on it, but I'm hoping not.
Rsk70
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good,luck with the remark. I hope your school are being supportive 😊. Let us know how you get on.
jclx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got a weird result on my unit 3. Have had A*s in Law throughout the year, and ended up with a B and 78 UMS on this paper. Other people I have spoken to have had significantly lower results on unit 3. I hope you get your place after the remark - luckily, my Oxford place wasn't affected by my Law result. I will still apply for a remark though. What subject were you hoping to study?
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I smashed unit 3 got 80 and an A unit 4 I got a B but unit 1 a C which I thought was my best exam got a C. I do much better with problem questions
jclx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you don't mind me asking, did you do criminal or contract for unit 3?
specialsnowflake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I just got my remark back today. Went from 73 UMS (B) to 82 UMS (A) which got me into Oxford! Also did criminal law.
J_Wood73
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well done with your results guys! I'm doing A2 law this year and was wondering if anyone has the criminal law scenarios for this years exam for my revision after Christmas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (108)
59.67%
No (38)
20.99%
Not sure (35)
19.34%

Watched Threads