The Student Room Group

Urgent need help with results

I received conditional offers for two top 15 universities with entrance grades of AAA and AAB. Today I got my results and the offer turned unconditional for both of them and I was offered to be put into UCAS adjustment. The strange thing is that I got my results and they were strangely low, I received Ds in subjects I got As and A*s all year long. Can the unis reverse these unconditional offers? also might there have been a mistake with the grades?

Thank you for your help
Hi,

Firstly, sorry you didn't get the grades you were after, however there is plenty you can do with those grades.

If you're interested we have a few places available through clearing on our business, marketing and finance degrees. The courses are delivered in London, Manchester and Leeds at our newly launched De Broc School of Business. Degrees are awarded by the University of Law and, of course, there’s funding available.

If you want to find out more, you can call us on 0800 107 6766 and one of our advisors will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Best of luck.

Jon

Quick Reply

Latest