Report 16 years ago
HI
We're on a education site in the summer hols hahaha
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Most people are just bored, and to be fair, most of the threads aren't really that focused on education.

Phil
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What else can we do?

Phil is stuck in France.

I'm unemployed and bored.

and Leekey has to much spare sperm and doesn't know what to do!
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Just to point this out, I am doing something "work related" and this forum is a bit of light relief from the d'loading screen that has an everpresence on my computers.

Can we leave my spare sperm out of this!!!
LOL
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no1 seems to be talking about work anymore!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry Leekey
d
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
HI
We're on a education site in the summer hols hahaha
Yeah, it's a fun site, that's all it was ever meant to be
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by d
Yeah, it's a fun site, that's all it was ever meant to be
Hurrah! *the crowd cheers*

and a very nice little place it is too
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it may be a fun site, but during the exams it was also bloody usefull!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
See basically, school should be more like this, fun and useful at the same time.

Phil
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
School.... fun..... sorry they don't deliberately come together in the majority of cases.

For the most part school was enjoyable, I didn't wake up in a morning wishing I didn't have to go.

It depends on some of the staff you have and whether they give a **** about the welfare and futures of the students/pupils, or whether they are another face in the crowd, or for the people in charge, another source of valuable £££.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
school would be fun if there weren't any lessons or teachers....
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i enjoyed some of my classes this year, some such as 3hr maths lessons were boring. for me the social life of a small sixth form was excellent though
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i agree, i'm at a college + the social life is brilliant (says she sitting at a computer....how ironic). i have made some of my best friends at college + if it wasn't for struggling thru economics i would never have met my boyfriend (we had to make them interesting somehow).
cricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Expression
[B]School.... fun..... sorry they don't deliberately come together in the majority of cases.

If it weren't for school, you wouldn't be able to see your friends everyday. And as far as lessons and teachers go, everything is good as long as you know how to pass notes, and have whispered conversations while not getting caught, a skill that takes some students years to master, but is so worth it once you do :-)
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by cricket
If it weren't for school, you wouldn't be able to see your friends everyday.
So true .
cricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey, what do yall think of a thread just for advice? You know, friendship problems, boyfriend problems etc. A lot of people start a whole new thread just for help on trying to get their boyfriend back and stuff like that. Wouldn't it be easier if we put all of these things under one category? I was thinking about starting a thread like that, but I wanted to pass off the idea first to see what yall thought about it first.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
u dont need to ask permission cricket just do it and see how it works out. if it works, u know its a good idea, and if not, no harm done!
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah that would be good if we had a thread specifically for advice! As for this site being boring - I think it's really cool, and you're all so lovely! lol
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
it may be a fun site, but during the exams it was also bloody usefull!
Yeah, and who can forget the big thread full of complaints about that awful P3 exam.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.14%
No (575)
65.86%

Watched Threads