The Student Room Group

Adjustment? Should I do it? Help!!!

Hello!
Okay I basically did a lot better in my exams than I thought I would. I opted to take Criminology at Anglia Ruskin and I got my firm offer today.
My overall A-Level grades now are B in Sociology, C in English, Merit in Music and an A in EPQ. I am just wondering if I should consider adjustment or just stay with Anglia Ruskin.
Opinions? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by mlimbo_
Hello!
Okay I basically did a lot better in my exams than I thought I would. I opted to take Criminology at Anglia Ruskin and I got my firm offer today.
My overall A-Level grades now are B in Sociology, C in English, Merit in Music and an A in EPQ. I am just wondering if I should consider adjustment or just stay with Anglia Ruskin.

You have 5 days to decide. Are you sure you are not satisfied with the course that you chose and researched ? Check that there will be accommodation available for late applicants if you decide on a different course. Here is a link to a thread which may help.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3500747
Original post by mlimbo_
Hello!

Hello mlimbo,

My advice is to make the decision which suits your personal and lifestyle needs. Have you been to any other open days? If you haven't, then making a decision without attending the university has to be made with caution. The last thing you want to do is regret choosing that university.

Do what your extincts say - and well done on achieving your results, great work!:smile:

Any other questions, feel free to ask :smile:

ARU Official Representative

Quick Reply

Latest