The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Got all my grades, but unsuccessful!

Hello, I woke up this morning to find "Warwick: Unseccessful". I made the offer but apparently they didn't get my STEP grade (probably because I did it last year). I've sent them a scan of my results sheet and waiting to hear back. Is anyone else in a similar situation? How long does it take?

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by johnperp
Hello, I woke up this morning to find "Warwick: Unseccessful". I made the offer but apparently they didn't get my STEP grade (probably because I did it last year). I've sent them a scan of my results sheet and waiting to hear back. Is anyone else in a similar situation? How long does it take?

Thanks

Have you tried calling the Warwick Clearing team to see if they can help? :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Thanks

Did your offer say anything about STEP needing to have been taken this year?
Reply 3
Original post by brittanna
No
Original post by Nirgilis
Have you tried calling the Warwick Clearing team to see if they can help? :smile:
Yes, they told me to send them my STEP results, so I scanned and sent it
NoYes, they told me to send them my STEP results, so I scanned and sent it

Did they give you some sort of timescale?
Reply 5
Did they give you some sort of timescale?

What do you mean?

Note: I got a normal conditional offer saying A*AA and 1 in STEP or A*A*A and 2in STEP/distinction in AEA. I got the second one (and distinction in AEA). Nothing about time was mentioned. They knew I did STEP already as I put everyhting in the application
(edited 8 years ago)
What do you mean?

They should have told you on the phone how long it would take them to process the documents, so was just wondering whether they had? :smile:
Reply 7
They should have told you on the phone how long it would take them to process the documents, so was just wondering whether they had? :smile:

Oh right, no they didn't. They just said send everything you can to prove that you got the STEP grades you say you got, and we'll re-check everything. This was at least an hour ago, is it worth phoning again? (Also see the edit to my last post please :smile: )
Oh right, no they didn't. They just said send everything you can to prove that you got the STEP grades you say you got, and we'll re-check everything. This was at least an hour ago, is it worth phoning again? (Also see the edit to my last post please :smile: )

You should be fine, but it will take some time to process. They're probably processing an awful lot of documents today, so I would say call up tomorrow lunch time if you haven't heard from them, just to keep your application fresh in their minds :smile:
Reply 9
You should be fine, but it will take some time to process. They're probably processing an awful lot of documents today, so I would say call up tomorrow lunch time if you haven't heard from them, just to keep your application fresh in their minds :smile:

They said it should update tomorrow morning.

Good :smile: . Well I wish you luck :h: . As I say, stay on their tail so call them up if you haven't heard by lunch :h:

How did it go? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by PhoenixFortune

It's still unsuccessful but the last email I got from them says they're looking into the situation. Do you know how long it takes?
It's still unsuccessful but the last email I got from them says they're looking into the situation. Do you know how long it takes?

When I first applied about 6 years ago, I had a similar situation (where my firm hadn't changed from 'conditional'). UCAS finally updated for me at about 5pm the day after results day, so you'll probably hear at some point today.

I'm probably not adding much to this, but Warwick give out 2 waves of confirmations: at lunch time and at night. So don't be sitting all day refreshing UCAS track. Good luck
Reply 15
When I first applied about 6 years ago, I had a similar situation (where my firm hadn't changed from 'conditional':wink:. UCAS finally updated for me at about 5pm the day after results day, so you'll probably hear at some point today.

I wish mine didn't change, it's slightly unsettling having "unsuccessful" for a whole day now but hopefully that should change in a few hours.
Reply 16
Original post by a96clark
I'm probably not adding much to this, but Warwick give out 2 waves of confirmations: at lunch time and at night. So don't be sitting all day refreshing UCAS track. Good luck

Thank you for this, it should really change at lunch time then.
Peak.
Reply 18

Original post by brittanna

Original post by a96clark

Original post by thehistorybore
Peak.

I'm in :smile:
Reply 19
Added pic

Quick Reply

Latest