The Student Room Group

Kind of messed up my results, what are the options?

I got ABD (in economics, biology and maths respectively, I completely messed up all 3 maths exams) and applied to study economics. I needed ABB for my course, what are my options now? I can't really find much in terms of clearing either, any help would be greatly appreciated
Original post by cokeandvodka
I got ABD (in economics, biology and maths respectively, I completely messed up all 3 maths exams) and applied to study economics. I needed ABB for my course, what are my options now? I can't really find much in terms of clearing either, any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi cokeandvodka,

If you are in clearing then have a look at the list of courses that we offer as we do have spaces available for you! From economics, engineering, biology, human bioscience and many more. Have a look at our website and give us a call on 01604 214808 where one of our friendly clearing team will be able to help.

http://starttheconversation.co.uk/courses/

Laura :smile:

Hi there,
Don't be disappointed - an A, B and D are still great results and you should be proud of your achievements. Have you checked you definitely have not got your place at the Uni you applied to? and if not, what about your insurance choice?

If you want to do Economics, then we have places at Kingston, and although I am not working on the hotline -I am fairly sure that the academics would be interested in chatting with you. If you want to find out more about our Economics courses visit www.kingston.ac.uk/clearing and if you like what you see, give us a ring!
Good luck with what ever you end up doing and please do not dwell on your D grade - you should still be proud of your achievements.

Kind regards
Kerrie

Go Places Go Kingston
0844842 9599

Hey!

How would you feel about doing foundation year? Have you looked into foundation year courses in clearing? Would ever consider doing maths or biology?

Quick Reply

Latest