The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone studying BSc Psychology at Wolverhampton september 15 on city campus?

I am starting BSc Psychology at Wolverhampton in September 2015 and was hoping to make friends before the big day!.. I am also staying in En-suite on city campus and I'm arriving on the 26th... anyone else? :-)
Original post by Bexter93
I am starting BSc Psychology at Wolverhampton in September 2015 and was hoping to make friends before the big day!.. I am also staying in En-suite on city campus and I'm arriving on the 26th... anyone else? :-)

Hi I'm doing psychology too! :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sophbailey96
Hi I'm doing psychology too! :smile:[/Q
Thank god someone replied lol! What campus are you staying on?
[QUOTE="Bexter93;58460213"]
Hi I'm doing psychology too! :smile:[/Q
Thank god someone replied lol! What campus are you staying on?

Haha! I'm commuting, I only live 20 minutes away :smile:
Reply 4
[QUOTE="Sophbailey96;58462113"]

Oh it must be nice not knowing your far from home :-) im not looking foward to being home sick lol
[QUOTE="Bexter93;58462305"]

Oh it must be nice not knowing your far from home :-) im not looking foward to being home sick lol

I'm sure you'll settle in fine! :smile:
Reply 6
im starting there too :smile: hopefully its a better course than sports and exercise science at Wolverhampton uni..
I got an informal offer through clearing and I also entered the info onto Track on but I haven't heard anything back yet. Is that normal? I'm starting to worry now because i'm going on holiday tomorrow!! I went to the open day yesterday as well and I should have asked someone there but I had to rush off. Seriously getting worried because I got so excited after getting the offer and I really seriously want to go.
I'd appreciate any help.
Original post by PavanTanday
I got an informal offer through clearing and I also entered the info onto Track on but I haven't heard anything back yet. Is that normal? I'm starting to worry now because i'm going on holiday tomorrow!! I went to the open day yesterday as well and I should have asked someone there but I had to rush off. Seriously getting worried because I got so excited after getting the offer and I really seriously want to go.
I'd appreciate any help.

It might take ucas a few days to update. But if your worried ring up the uni and just confirm you have a place :smile:
Reply 9
I'd appreciate any help.

Depending on what time you're off on holiday, I'd ring them first thing on Monday morning, they'd be happy to help. Have a good holiday :-)
Reply 10
Anyone doing Biomedical Science at this uni
Reply 11
I'd appreciate any help.

The same thing happened to me I just phoned up the uni and they confirmed my place on the phone and ucas updated within a few hours :smile:
Reply 12
[QUOTE="Sophbailey96;58462113"]

Someone else who is commuting! I was worried thinking I was the only one haha.
[QUOTE="Enicolek;58656193"]

Someone else who is commuting! I was worried thinking I was the only one haha.

Haha, have you enrolled yet? :smile:
Reply 14
[QUOTE="Sophbailey96;58656771"]
Original post by Enicolek

Haha, have you enrolled yet? :smile:

Nope I was just waiting for info in the post to come lol how do you do it?
[QUOTE="Enicolek;58657889"]

Nope I was just waiting for info in the post to come lol how do you do it?

There should be a link on e-vision, and then I think we have to go to city campus :smile:
Reply 16
ive just uploaded the picture for the id card, and we have to go to them first dont we?to show id
Original post by Enicolek
ive just uploaded the picture for the id card, and we have to go to them first dont we?to show id

I think so :smile:
Reply 18
Hi everyone.

I am all set for the commencement of the counselling psychology course in the next few weeks. A few lectures overlap with the general psychology lectures I believe, so we should all come across each other at some point.

Yes, course enrolment is via eVision. In order to fully complete enrolment and be issued with an ID badge, you then need to take photo ID to the MX student centre. You have until the end of October to do it though, but will need your 'Boarding Pass' to move around campus (print it from eVision after completing the enrolment tasks).

Anyway, you will be alright Bexter. There is a full schedule of Orientation, Welcome and Freshers weeks activities to get you involved in the social mix and plenty of others will be in the same position.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending