19danny97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So i'm currently in clearing but am struggling to choose between my offers between Manchester and Sheffield. I have not seen either of these in person and so was wondering how they compare academically but also socially as this is a large factor for me. I would say that the student union at Sheffield is currently swaying my decision but i'm really not sure.
FutureUKStudent
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sheffield
Just cuz I'm going there
19danny97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by FutureUKStudent)
Sheffield
Just cuz I'm going there
Haha right i see. Are you also stidying Law? And also did you visit Sheffield on an open day as i'm just wondering how the whole place felt.
FutureUKStudent
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nah, I'm gonna study Economics
itsmeemyla
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 19danny97)
So i'm currently in clearing but am struggling to choose between my offers between Manchester and Sheffield. I have not seen either of these in person and so was wondering how they compare academically but also socially as this is a large factor for me. I would say that the student union at Sheffield is currently swaying my decision but i'm really not sure.
Hi! I am currently in the exact same position as you - choosing between Manchester and Sheffield for LLB. (I also have offers from Southampton Leicester Lancaster and Kent but I don't think I'll be considering those...) May I ask why you're more swayed towards Sheffield? I literally have NO idea which one I should choose as both seem like great universities with good career prospects!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
24.1%
No (233)
75.9%

Watched Threads