Birthday night out ideas

Watch
Aynsley McColm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It's my 18th birthday coming up soon and I'm sooo stuck on what to do to for it? I know I definitely want to go out in my local town but I really don't want it to be just a 'normal' night out. My birthday is kinda near Halloween so its really hard to do a themed night as everyone will be dressed up for Halloween the next weekend, plus I had a Halloween party last year for my birthday! I was thinking of doing like pub golf but a few of my friends have already done this for their 18th this year! (Its very popular in my town). I thought about doing a three legged race thing where two people are tied together and do challenges but I don't know what challenges to do? I want to think outside the box and do something that hasn't been done before which is really fun and people will remember it! Can you's post ideas or even give me a list of challenges or links etc.

Thankyou
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
TGI for a meal with drinks after.
Ryanx623
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My 18th from what I can remember was in three steps.

- Get Drunk
- Get ****ed
- 3 day hangover

You could always do like a sports day type event, just dont forget the beer.
hihihihihi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cheeky Nandos?
Man.bear.pig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
when I go to bdays even though the bdays I go to are people in their 20s we of course bring alcohol but then we play games like drinking games like Have You Ever, beer pong, etc. I've been to parties where dancers/strippers are hired.

Others we have kinky Q&A, home made cards for truth/dares or a couple times someone we knew brought like 21 Questions or we play with this pair of dice that has erm like sexual dares on them. I mean there's a load of stuff like that, I dunno if you'd want to do that, but it's always a lot of fun with parties I go to.

others it's just like music playing, graphic dancing, alcohol and various networking and activities they do, group over here playing pool, group over here playing cards...

you could have a pool party like I love those. Have catering or people bring their own dishes/BBQ/grill/mini bar during the party and let people eat as they like.

you could theme it.

there's loads of ideas for in a building. and it's best if you're budgeting.

now if you want an excursion or outing then plan how you want to where you want.

(Original post by Ryanx623)
My 18th from what I can remember was in three steps.

- Get Drunk
- Get ****ed
- 3 day hangover

You could always do like a sports day type event, just dont forget the beer.
lol basically
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hihihihihi)
Cheeky Nandos?
loool wow if i got invited to a party at nandos i wouldnt decline because nandos, but i'd def never let them live it down for coming up with that.
The_Blade
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Swimming party

Posted from TSR Mobile
theo1jinx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Rent a Limo and go for a crazy night down town with yer mates
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_Blade)
Swimming party

Posted from TSR Mobile
I worry what you mean by swimming. And not because swimming is normally a euphemism but just because it's you suggesting it lol
The_Blade
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Man.bear.pig)
I worry what you mean by swimming. And not because swimming is normally a euphemism but just because it's you suggesting it lol
whats up with me saying it haha

and splashing each-other with water, pencil jumping etc
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_Blade)
whats up with me saying it haha

and splashing each-other with water, pencil jumping etc
that made me lol im dying laughing right now i dunno why.
you're just a weird, crazy ass dude so everything is funny.
flamboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
get drunk
get high
get e'd
get dirty
get filthy
get jiggy
get naughty
get nasty
get ****ed
get bent
get satan
get milk
get wang-kurd
you know, the usual
Aynsley McColm
Rep:
?
Thanks for the suggestions guys! The only problem is, my birthday is in October so it's hard to do summer stuff like pool parties and bbqs plus it's usually raining or cold on my birthday! Oh and we don't have a nando's nearby but that does sound good!
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aynsley McColm)
Thanks for the suggestions guys! The only problem is, my birthday is in October so it's hard to do summer stuff like pool parties and bbqs plus it's usually raining or cold on my birthday! Oh and we don't have a nando's nearby but that does sound good!
noooo not nandos?!

and ok autumn bday. then do indoors stuff like I suggested about like music, alcohol, kinky/drinking games, pool, catering, mini bar :yy:
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's good to plan things, but remember that the more you plan, the less smoothly it will go. For example you might be better off just going for a regular night out, except people are handcuffed or tied together in two's for the whole night, which will spice things up a bit. However don't pair up male/female or toilet trips could be awkward! Then again, if you're that sort of person, why not?
Aynsley McColm
Rep:
?
Thanks guys! Yeah my main idea is to go out and do something different. I really don't want to do anything indoors but thanks for the idea! Yeah I think tying everyone in pairs would be a good idea! Any more ideas/dares we could do?
Aynsley McColm
Rep:
?
Any other ideas? I'm leaning towards pub golf and tying people in pairs but a few of my friends did that for their 18th this year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (445)
56.33%
I don't have everything I need (345)
43.67%

Watched Threads