The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University 2015 Freshers Page!

Big congratulations if you're coming to Birmingham City University this year!!

This thread is the best place for you all to start meeting and chatting with one another before you all begin your incredible uni years!
Reply 1
Hiiiii
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hello Hi... uh.. yeah. So i'm doing straight sociology - if anyone else is then please let me know :') I don't wanna be alone.
Reply 3
I am studying Criminology, Policing and Investigation! If anyone else is....Drop me a message :biggrin:
Thank you :biggrin: x
Reply 4
Can't believe I'm in! So happy.
I'll be studying Media + Communications at BCU in September :smile:
Economics and finance here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi!!!!

So happy to be starting at BCU next month. I will be studying Radiotherapy. Can't wait!

Bailey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone! My name is Charlotte and I am a Media Level Up Mentor from BCU for this year! Are there any Media and Communication students here starting in September? Let me know if you're a Media Fresher! :smile:
Original post by Ethanol
Can't believe I'm in! So happy.
I'll be studying Media + Communications at BCU in September :smile:

Hi there! My name is Charlotte and I am one of the School of Media Level Up Mentors for this year! Congrats on getting into BCU and getting on to the Media and Communication course! We have a summer programme called Level Up which starts on Monday! I would encourage you to join our Facebook group and find out more and also follow us on Twitter! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! I look forward to meet you!

Best, Charlotte.
Original post by gsrdensofeden
Economics and finance here!
Same here!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Is anyone staying in The Coppice? :P
Reply 11
Psychology with Criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Psychology
Hey everyone :smile:I'm studying fashion design I'm excited but nervous too :smile: Anyone going to freshers fair just message me :smile:
Reply 14
Hey everyone, due to start Criminology, Policing and Investigation course this month, drop me a message if you are too!
Hi guys:smile: I'll be studying Creative Writing with English! 😆😁 Feel free to message me if we're on the same course, as I'm pretty nervous 😁
Any idea how long tomorrow's induction day is going to last?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by GraceR1
Hey everyone, due to start Criminology, Policing and Investigation course this month, drop me a message if you are too!

good luck. I'm a third year on a similar course there !
Original post by catkit01
Psychology with Criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending