The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University Freshers 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CrackPuppy
Well. In terms of work experience, you wouldn't get a year of experience automatically, but if you do want that, there's jobs on campus for students if you have time. As for Keele itself it was in the top 2% of universities in the world last year, so. Im looking forward to university, hope you are too, personally I wouldn't worry about the fourth year if I were you.

Awesome, thanks for the info! And don't get me wrong, I love Keele, any uni that has a majority of it's students happy and with such a beautiful campus is definitely something to look forward to ^.^
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by IAmAlfred
Awesome, thanks for the info! And don't get me wrong, I love Keele, any uni that has a majority of it's students happy and with such a beautiful campus is definitely something to look forward to ^.^

Im guessing you're a fresher like me. Id recommend if you haven't looking through all the stuff Keele has sent you and skimming through the websites information about the campus, the course you're on and all the rest.
Hey guys I am about to start Uni at keele as an undergrad. Looking forward to freshers and am wondering if anyone else going to keele is from manchester so I could start making some important friends

Quick Reply

Latest