I have got clearing offer standing for 24 hours, but my UCAS hasn't been processed Watch

Tanmimh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, i have applied for UCAS a good 10 hours before results were out (rather stupidly) intending to go through clearing. I had sent out my application but it said to wait for 24-48hours for it to process however i still was given my student ID though i could not log in with it on track. I went onto my desired Unis website and have applied for a course from there through clearing giving them my UCAS ID etc of which they had offered me a place onto the course. The problem here is i still cant yet log into track (assuming it hasnt processed yet) therefore I cant add the clearing choice and the offer is standing for 24 hours. What shall i do???

Additional info which maybe useful: I have a year at another uni through 2014/15 and my ucas application for that is still available (i did not have knowledge of this) and both accounts are tied to the same email address. Speedy help will be really appreciated!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (25)
67.57%
No I haven't decided yet (6)
16.22%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
16.22%

Watched Threads