The Student Room Group

AS Results: Art, maths, english, computing

My results are:
Art - B
Maths - D
English - D
Computing - C

I really want to do architecture at university, i've dropped english but i'm really worried about Maths. I did edexcel maths, c1,c2,s1. is anyone else in the same position? i am thinking of retaking all modules but that would mean studying 6 modules in one year.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

About resitting maths, you should find C1 and C2 little to no revision at all as all of it is built upon in the A2 modules. S1 is a much more harder one to resit so it is maybe worth thinking about if the individual grade for it is that bad!
Reply 3
The trick to doing well in s1 is doing many, many past papers, but as for c1 and c2 you should easily be able to pass these with little revision if you're doing c3 and c4
Original post by Artfanatic
About resitting maths, you should find C1 and C2 little to no revision at all as all of it is built upon in the A2 modules. S1 is a much more harder one to resit so it is maybe worth thinking about if the individual grade for it is that bad!

Yeah, i got an e on my S1 exam :frown: so definitely retaking that one. I scored a C on my C1, would you suggest retaking that or try and get As and Bs in the other modules?
Definitely resit C1 as you will find it very easy after A2 ( given that you keep up with the harder work load and remember to ask your teacher for help as soon as you get stuck )

Quick Reply

Latest