Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

diminished attention span anyone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who can't seem to do more than a few hours work a day? I feel like I'm not doing enough work but I can't seem to get myself motivated/scared enough to get me to do work. Part of it is not having to do my best due to a high ums score from last year and early modules.

Anyone else having troubles? How many hours are people doing a day for Alevels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hohum)
    Am I the only one who can't seem to do more than a few hours work a day? I feel like I'm not doing enough work but I can't seem to get myself motivated/scared enough to get me to do work. Part of it is not having to do my best due to a high ums score from last year and early modules.

Anyone else having troubles? How many hours are people doing a day for Alevels?
    lol tell me about it....lack of motivation..just really can't be bothered with it...I don't know why..just a bit bored of revision now!! And I kinda think that if I do a couple of hours revision then its done for the day... I also find myself staring at books...but nothing's going in :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i know what u mean man..i was more motivated last year i think duno why. Revision is so ****in boring. I cant concentrate for more than 20 mins in one go. I guess the best way to revise is to do it in short bursts..like 30 mins then 5 min break, then 30 mins 5 mins break like that. Well..may work for some!

Jay

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.