Are you enjoying your holidays?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Xpander
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Are you enjoying your holidays? And how?
I have just returned from france where I had a wonderful time, and now I spend my time going to the beach and listening to music.
How about you?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I spend all my time at home counting the days left until A-level results day.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im having a wicked time, just got back from gran canaria!
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm having a **** holiday, as a m constantly bored.

Phil
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yay, I'm not the only one.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What you up to m8?

Phil
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah i need a job, otherwise ill just have to keep trying to lick my elbow all summer.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wanted to stay in the UK over the summer, so as to get a job, and be with my m8s, but my parents wouldn't let me, as they thought I'd trash my house, which was nice of them, so here I am bored ****less, on an education forum on a friday night in the summer holidays. Yay me.

Phil
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im havin a mint summer! last week my m8 stayed for a week, and we went out, stayed in with vids, went to pubs with m8s, went to cinema, went bowlin! come on guys get out and do stuff! and in the SUN HOW CAN U NOT HAVE FUN??! go to BBQs n beaches n yayayayay

this wk ive bin workin, but at night times ibve visited m8s ive neglected over the exam period. went to the beer garden tonight and i go on holiday on sunday.

if u can drive, u have no excuse not to go out and go placs, go swimmin etc. DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. there, thats my only sound advice!

kehehe

(ah bt dnt worry, by bf got back form magaluf 2nite and i think hes bin cheatin on me, soooooo my life aint perfect!!)
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sounds like you're having a good summer. It's good to know some people on this forum are. Sorry to hear about your bf problem, have you talked to him about it?

Phil
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Xpander
Are you enjoying your holidays? And how?
I have just returned from france where I had a wonderful time, and now I spend my time going to the beach and listening to music.
How about you?
Just got back from a week in Ireland celebrating my Grandmother's 80th in true Irish style (i.e. lots of Guiness), and then off to the Swiss Alps with friends for about 10 days on August 2nd, which will be great! I get back on the 13th (i.e. the day before results day, just hope the flight's not delayed!).
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
y o y o y do u WANT 2 b back for results??? im away in malta til bout 5 days after results,an im soo glad, i h8 the whole goin to schul and every1 askin what i got and commiserating and condoling and congratulating and havin 2 c teachers an then sortin out my life and the pressure of that day and phonin ppl and ppl fonion or txtin to c how u did and ARRRGH ITS A NIGHTAMER. so glad im away1 am worried i wont get my grades tho, and will have to fone and negotiate with edin, but ill hopefully set it up so i can do it by emailor sumit, and ill tell the shcul to get me sumhow if i do really badly.

fingerscroseed i wnt tho!

x o x
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good luck. You just done AS or A2?

Phil
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A2, in order to do mechanical engineering. think *fingers crossed* ill b ok in eng and maths, just majorly worried bout my physics. tho my p3 maths didnt go v.well either. o dear id just stopped thinkin bout all this!! nothing i can do now tho i guess.

WOOOO i go on holiday 2moro holiday 2moro holiday 2moro i go on holiday 2moro

x o x
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did you do edexcel maths, and if so which units?

Phil

P.S. enjoy your hols.
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes edexhell, and last yr i did M1, P1, S1, this year i did M2,P2,P3. u?

ps thanks, i need to pack tho!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did p1,p2, m1 this year, how did you find the papers, Ifound them kinda better than I thought?

Phil
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
P2, M2 were ok,quite gud. but pure 3 was a killer. last year i got an A, so those papers were obviously not bad.

x o x
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I must admit, I was expecting a lot worse for P2 especially. Is m2 and p3 a big step up from previous modules?

Phil
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding the most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (37)
28.24%
No (94)
71.76%

Watched Threads