Are you enjoying your holidays?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
m2 was gud 4 me, cos i love physics (no im not sad!) p3 was orrible. and yes a bit step. u got msn msnger?x o x
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I'll PM you my address, but I gotta go soon, so can't chat tonight, maybe next time though, PM/e-mail me your MSN though.

As for mechanics, that got on my nerves this year, as am really crap at physics and basically the whole course is physics. also as every1 else in my class did physiscs, tey'd already done most of the stuff, so Im looked really thick as I didn't understand it, but everty1 else did.

Phil
Xpander
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
This year I've done maths and physics a-level and next year I am doing mechanics a-level and some friends of mine assured me that after doing physics and maths, mechanics will be much easier. Is that true?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
physics module one covers most of mechanics 1. u should find it easy!
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yall are so lucky over in the UK, being so close to wonderful countries like France and places like England and Ireland. Here in America, the only countries directly close to us are Canada and Mexico. Sigh, I wish I could go overseas to see the UK, but i don't think that will happen any time soon.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Where abouts in the US you from?

Phil
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Summer is being enjoyed simply by pure laziness - that doesn't mean I don't do the housework I should be doing - I do a bit more now than during the exam period particularly.

We've had a couple of 18th birthdays for the late babies; I've hosted a garden party/BBQ; been to Alton Towers (AIR is MINT !), and I confess to going back into school to assist with the teaching of a couple of the mainstream school maths groups (free cups of tea!), something I have done for the entire school year for 4 of my 11 hour long free periods a week, I'm just seeing the job through.

(nothing to do with a horrid sense of nostaligia)
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm from South Carolina, one of the original 13 states.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.88%
No (525)
66.12%

Watched Threads