The Student Room Group

OCR Economics

Did anybody do well in this exam? I cam out with close to a C but every one I've spoken to seems to have done badly also. How did everyone else fare?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by itisrising
Did anybody do well in this exam? I cam out with close to a C but every one I've spoken to seems to have done badly also. How did everyone else fare?

Well some people obviously got A's or B's, it was probably just a smaller proportion. I did edexcel economics and pretty much everyone I know got a C or below. But all of my friend's friends who live in the other side of London, got As in economics so I guess it just happens to be a coincidence .

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an A in it but just on the boundary. People I know got a range from a couple C's to really high A's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itisrising

I think that people genuinely did well in the F581 exam so they moved the boundaries up to 47/60 to get an A, in that exam I got 73% (which I think maybe like 42, which would have been an A last year)

So yeah you may have not done as well because the grade boundary for F581 was actually quite a bit higher than the last two years, and we all know in economics a whole grade is like 4 or 5 marks difference,

But don't worry about it, you can always do I resit in one module, that's what I plan on doing :smile:
Hope this helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest