The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

The Pavilions & Hayes Wharf

Hi all,

Firstly, good luck to everyone who has received their A-level results, earlier today. :smile:

We would like to proudly announce that Pavilion House and Hayes Wharf House have become part of the Prodigy Living family.

If you have booked these residences when they were part of The Student Housing Company, please be reassured that your booking is secure.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch on here, or at [email protected].
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does anyone have any idea how to accept the offer for pavillions accommodation? I've seen loads of people on facebook posting their flat numbers but i am yet to be contacted by them!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hi Fleur,

When you booked, did you receive a room confirmation email originally? I'm sure it's absolutely fine, but could you please get in touch with Pavilion House (their email address is [email protected], and telephone number is 01522 525757), as they'll be able to provide you with an update. :smile:
Reply 3
I rang the accommodation office today and was told that your internet service for allocation was down but on Thursday (13th) I got a phone call and email saying I was allocated at Pavilions but I still hold no offers to accept?
Spud, work from the email information. Prodigy Living could get more people on the phone lines

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was told that Hayes Wharf would contact me but still nothing... I have no idea how to accept my offer and they wont answer the phone or my email :frown:
Reply 6
I got this email from prodigy living a few days ago, but it just tells me the room number, not really that helpful without knowing which building i'm in... :unimpressed:
Hi All,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any confusion caused whilst we're still in transition.

If you are still missing any details, could you please email me your contact details, and some more information, to [email protected], and I'll have the residences look into this as soon as possible for you.
Hi Prodigy. More people on telephone lines would work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Prodigy Living
Hi All,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any confusion caused whilst we're still in transition.

If you are still missing any details, could you please email me your contact details, and some more information, to [email protected], and I'll have the residences look into this as soon as possible for you.

I got this email:

''Dear ApplicantWe would like to make you aware of problems currently being experienced by Prodigy Living with their telephone communication systems.Prodigy Living are aware of your reservation and are currently working through their list of reservations contacting students individually.We would ask that you remain patient and you will be contacted as soon as possible.We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by these issues.Regards''

What does it mean?
Reply 10
I received the same thing, basically I just rang them and as long as you have money for the £150 deposit you should be able to get it arranged fairly soon-ish 😊
Original post by Spud97
I received the same thing, basically I just rang them and as long as you have money for the £150 deposit you should be able to get it arranged fairly soon-ish 😊

You received the same email as below?

''Dear ApplicantWe would like to make you aware of problems currently being experienced by Prodigy Living with their telephone communication systems.Prodigy Living are aware of your reservation and are currently working through their list of reservations contacting students individually.We would ask that you remain patient and you will be contacted as soon as possible.We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by these issues.Regards''
Reply 12
Yep!! Whoever thought it was a good idea to update all of the systems during the period of results really needs to evaluate their life choices
Original post by Spud97
Yep!! Whoever thought it was a good idea to update all of the systems during the period of results really needs to evaluate their life choices

I got the message but haven't done anything yet, what should I do?
I also haven't done anything because I'm not sure whether to contact them or wait for them to contact me if they actually do :|
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by JemmaRouth
I also haven't done anything because I'm not sure whether to contact them or wait for them to contact me if they actually do :|

I ended up calling them and paid my deposit, but i am yet to receive my tenancy agreement through email even though the guy on the phone said i would get it today! I only called because I hadn't heard any official news that they were having problems, i thought it was just me!
Yeah it's getting kinda ridiculous now, I just want to know that I'm going to have somewhere to live...
Reply 17
I'm ringing them in the morning to pay my deposit, at least then it is paid but it is starting to become a joke now as even the accommodation office aren't really that helpful with only saying to be patient
Original post by theperformer
I got this email:

What does it mean?

Hi all,

As we're on completely different systems from The Student Housing Company, it unfortunately means that everything has to be transitioned to the systems that we are using for the rest of our communities.

We have sent out email communication to our residents to be as transparent as possible during the change, but to ensure that we haven't missed anyone, we're contacting them individually as well.

If you do have concerns about anything, then please do feel free to contact the house directly at [email protected] or 01522 525757 (please be aware that as they're trying to call everyone, it may take a while for you to get through). If you do struggle, please email me your contact details and some more information, and I will chase for you.
What about Hayes wharf? They still aren't answering the phone

Quick Reply

Latest