TSR un-official NFL fantasy football discussion 15/16 Watch

Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Projected finish is 7-7 apparently and finishing in sixth overall. I'll be very happy with that in my first year. Aiming for not last.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SmashConcept
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ..DT..)
If your RBs hit the ground running, thats a scary AF team. If they don't, your screwed haha.
I'm pretty confident that two of my running backs will have a fairly solid week 1 that allows the rest of my team to kick ass.

I have absolutely no idea which 2....
Wattsy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
**** the NFL. They're predicting me 3-11 T9th! If I finish 9th with no season ending injuries I'm retiring.
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is there a losers playoffs?

In the league they have the sacko, is that a thing normally?

Posted from TSR Mobile
SmashConcept
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm actually really happy with my WR depth. I think Floyd, Johnson and Decker are all going to be unexpected #1s on their respective teams.
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm really surprised Demarco Murray was still there in the second but am pissed I couldn't get a top five RB. Hoped someone would take a WR ahead of me.

I realllllly wanted lynch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A Mysterious Lord
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've messed up royally, messed up the first pick and all downhill from here
shunter7634
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Motorbiker)
Is there a losers playoffs?

In the league they have the sacko, is that a thing normally?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think there's a 5-8 playoffs, but I couldn't be sure.
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
I've messed up royally, messed up the first pick and all downhill from here
What was your team again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shunter7634)
No point playing it out, really, is there? :cool:
Very nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
..DT..
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
No point playing it out, really, is there? :cool:
Can I remind you of this from last year...

WITH SOME SPECULATIVE PICKS, HERNANDEZ PISTOL OFFENSE AIMS TO MAKE A STATEMENT THIS SEASON
Draft Grade Proj Record Proj Finish
C 1-12 8

Predicted 8th again this season, with 3 wins. rofl.
Wattsy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

WITH SOME SPECULATIVE PICKS, HERNANDEZ PISTOL OFFENSE AIMS TO MAKE A STATEMENT THIS SEASON
Draft Grade Proj Record Proj Finish
C 1-12 8

That is what I needed to see DT. I was actually happy with the majority of my draft, my kicker, QBs and Boldin are ****ty but the rest is fine so the NFL can do one. **** YOU RODGER YOU MORON!!

They really don't like Eifert either. Eifert and Ertz are THE TE breakout candidates of the year.
A Mysterious Lord
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What was your team again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're Charging On.
Motorbiker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Draft GradeProj RecordProj Finish
C1-128

How did you end up?

I have no knowledge of last year's season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
shunter7634
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Wattsy)
That is what I needed to see DT. I was actually happy with the majority of my draft, my kicker, QBs and Boldin are ****ty but the rest is fine so the NFL can do one. **** YOU RODGER YOU MORON!!
The predictions are so subjective that it's a couple of points here and there that make the difference, and it's not going to resemble the table at the end of the season at all. I wish you and DT would come near the bottom...

This all said, I proclaim myself offseason champion, and will sit on my high horse accordingly, judging you all from on high. :horse:
..DT..
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did you end up?

I have no knowledge of last year's season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LEAGUE CHAMPION

Year Team
2014 Hernandez Pistol Offense

Wattsy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The predictions are so subjective that it's a couple of points here and there that make the difference, and it's not going to resemble the table at the end of the season at all. I wish you and DT would come near the bottom...

This all said, I proclaim myself offseason champion, and will sit on my high horse accordingly, judging you all from on high. :horse:
You're basically Philadelphia then. Fan base is borderline psychopathic like your annoyingly good scoring. QB is glass(but I will swap him for Rivers though whoever picked him up because picking between Rivers and Romo every week is guaranteed to be soul destroying). Your RBs are shaky instead of your QB though outside of Charles.

Edit: Oh, you have Bradford... Great
jammy4041
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As it stands I'm thrilled with my draft.

#2-#3-#4-#5-#6 picks is where fantasy drafts are won and lost.

Sure, CJ Anderson has question marks, but he's the Broncos' best back, and he gets the first chance. Running back by committee isn't going to happen in Denver. Ronnie Hillman will take away carries, but he's a different running back from the other RBs, and he'll provide some good change of pace, and Montee Ball and Juwan Thompson will left fighting for the scraps.

After taking him, AJ Green had to go off the board.Yes he was injured a lot, but he's a game changer. It's a no-brainer. Freak injuries could happen to anyone in the NFL, and I'd rather get someone who's elite when healthy. Maclin has been dominant thus far, but an good WR1 won't do that much to harm an elite TE in Kelce.

Matt Ryan with my #5 pick was also one I was pleased with. A dominant passing attack with a real pick your poison approach with Kyle Shanahan at the controls with Julio Jones, Roddy White and improved play from the TE position is going to go places.

I still think that maybe I'm a bit thin on running back depth though...WR looks good though, although, it's a new season.
shunter7634
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Wattsy)
You're basically Philadelphia then. Fan base is borderline psychopathic like your annoyingly good scoring. QB is glass(but I will swap him for Rivers though whoever picked him up because picking between Rivers and Romo every week is guaranteed to be soul destroying). Your RBs are shaky instead of your QB though outside of Charles.

Edit: Oh, you have Bradford... Great
I think all my RBs were injured at some point last year. But as long as 3 can play on any given Sunday...
Wattsy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm not stooping to hoping for injury... I'm going to win on talent alone; NFL projections can do one. They hire Fabs as a fantasy analysis and he loses every single year.

I might just have to win the weekly Sky Sports FF instead, the prizes are awesome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (72)
58.06%
No (52)
41.94%

Watched Threads