The Student Room Group

Forgot to apply for accommodation!

I forgot to apply for accommodation before the deadline.

I will be going UEA, can I still get on campus or near campus accommodation even though I haven't applied?

I have emailed the accommodation office and and plan to call tomorrow morning but I think they'll be busy due to clearing.
Does anyone have experience in the same thing as me?
Original post by Justinlu
I forgot to apply for accommodation before the deadline.

I will be going UEA, can I still get on campus or near campus accommodation even though I haven't applied?

I have emailed the accommodation office and and plan to call tomorrow morning but I think they'll be busy due to clearing.
Does anyone have experience in the same thing as me?

It really depends on how many students have met the guarentee but be prepared to have to arrange your own accomodation.
Reply 2
I applied, but because I put UEA as my insurance I don't have any guarantee. Does anyone know where i could look to get accommodation near the uni?
Original post by Gothai P
I applied, but because I put UEA as my insurance I don't have any guarantee. Does anyone know where i could look to get accommodation near the uni?

Firstly until you've had a definite yes or no you never know, you might still get a room in halls. Secondly http://www.homerunstudentpad.co.uk/Pages/Homelet is the page reccomended by the uni- you need to request the log in details from them though

Quick Reply

Latest