lauraxxlaura
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello wondering how everyone did on the AS Religious Studies papers as the grade boundaries are pretty harsh. Is anyone considering resitting a unit? :confused:
Ellie023
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got a C which was unusual because it was my best subject and I was getting As in the mock exams. A lot of my classmates did very badly, I think it must've been very tough marking this year.
zoeelizabeth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lauraxxlaura)
Hello wondering how everyone did on the AS Religious Studies papers as the grade boundaries are pretty harsh. Is anyone considering resitting a unit? :confused:
I got a U in my investigations and I have no idea why so I think I will definitely be resitting unit 2 I did World Religions which I was told was pretty hard but I still don't know why I failed, I got a B in Unit 1 :/
lauraxxlaura
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I got a U in the investigations as well. I don't understand where I went wrong though as all of my practice papers in class were marked as B's. My whole class came out with U's though, I think down to the ridiculous grade boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
K W
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got a B in both units
_cryinglightning
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi
I'm going to do this a level this year and was wondering what you have to do with the investigations unit? I'm a bit worried because it seems you have to research it all yourself and people tend to get a lower grade in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ellie023
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey . with investigations you choose a topic from a list to investigate. You do a lot of this in class with your teachers help and have the whole year to prepare, its not hard so dont worry
muctarrio97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got a C as well which was crushing
Investigations brought me down and I'm actually think that the unit was definitely harsh marked...
Kitkatkt121
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got an A on unit 1 then a C on investigation investigation was marked so harshly !!
Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys, could someone mind explaining how to use the Anthology given by the exam board for the A2 papers? I don't know how to study for those A2 exams.
wojiaoshakira
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For Philosophy and Ethics, does anyone remember what topics were asked for ethics?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (218)
44.04%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.27%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (105)
21.21%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (53)
10.71%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.45%

Watched Threads