The Student Room Group

Should i be worried?

hey there, i've been on this forum for a few months now, and so far i've not met anyone doing my course, english + history at the uni. i applied for - or even history or english as single honours, now i know i can't extrapolate the evidence on here to that of real life or every student applying to the uni i'm going to,
do you think that i'm just wrong? i don't want to be the only person doing the course i am lol...
Reply 1
Hello Mr Peelite:smile:
Reply 2
John Paul Jones
hey there, i've been on this forum for a few months now, and so far i've not met anyone doing my course, english + history at the uni. i applied for - or even history or english as single honours, now i know i can't extrapolate the evidence on here to that of real life or every student applying to the uni i'm going to,
do you think that i'm just wrong? i don't want to be the only person doing the course i am lol...

What uni is it? :smile:
Reply 3
John Paul Jones

There's no way you're the only person doing that course! I know lots of people on here who are doing english or history. I'm going to do english

Latest

Trending

Trending