The Student Room Group

Should i bother applying to Cambridge/Imperial?

So I've received my results today and unfortunately, despite the low boundaries I did worst than expected.
I got AAAB in maths, fmaths, physics and econ respectively with 91% average ums across the science/maths subjects.

I was wondering should I bother applying to Cambridge/imperial for engineering with those grades
Reply 1
Original post by Moojichoo
So I've received my results today and unfortunately, despite the low boundaries I did worst than expected.
I got AAAB in maths, fmaths, physics and econ respectively with 91% average ums across the science/maths subjects.

I was wondering should I bother applying to Cambridge/imperial for engineering with those grades

Its worth a shot, although I would suggest that you are probably towards the lower end of candidates that Cambridge will give an interview to. Having not applied to Imperial, I cannot really offer any advice I'm afraid. Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by Trouty97
Its worth a shot, although I would suggest that you are probably towards the lower end of candidates that Cambridge will give an interview to. Having not applied to Imperial, I cannot really offer any advice I'm afraid. Hope this helps.

Thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending