Turn on thread page Beta

could anyone help me structure answers for aqa A unit 4 media psychologhy watch

ReputationRep:
    I've just started learning the A2 unit 4 media subject in psychology and I understand most of the information I just don't know how to answer actual exam questions, for example

2013 discuss one or more explanations of media influence on prosocial behaviour
    4+6 marks

2010 'it has been suggested that people who watch violent media images may be encouraged to imitate the violence. TV and film producers frequently reject this view'
    discuss what psychological research has told us about some of the media influences on anti-social behaviour. 5+6 marks

an essay structure or model answer would be very appreciated thank you !

ReputationRep:
    You need to get into writing a lot and finding the practical use the what you learn and understand. This is what the questions are about. You can also get some examples here http://goo.gl/RHXaS5

(Original post by katrinabrookman)
    I've just started learning the A2 unit 4 media subject in psychology and I understand most of the information I just don't know how to answer actual exam questions, for example

2013 discuss one or more explanations of media influence on prosocial behaviour
    4+6 marks

2010 'it has been suggested that people who watch violent media images may be encouraged to imitate the violence. TV and film producers frequently reject this view'
    discuss what psychological research has told us about some of the media influences on anti-social behaviour. 5+6 marks

an essay structure or model answer would be very appreciated thank you !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizabethHere)
    You need to get into writing a lot and finding the practical use the what you learn and understand. This is what the questions are about. You can also get some examples here http://goo.gl/RHXaS5
    Thank you I'll check that site out 😊

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.