could anyone help me structure answers for aqa A unit 4 media psychologhy Watch

katrinabrookman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've just started learning the A2 unit 4 media subject in psychology and I understand most of the information I just don't know how to answer actual exam questions, for example

2013 discuss one or more explanations of media influence on prosocial behaviour
4+6 marks

2010 'it has been suggested that people who watch violent media images may be encouraged to imitate the violence. TV and film producers frequently reject this view'
discuss what psychological research has told us about some of the media influences on anti-social behaviour. 5+6 marks

an essay structure or model answer would be very appreciated thank you !
ElizabethHere
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You need to get into writing a lot and finding the practical use the what you learn and understand. This is what the questions are about. You can also get some examples here http://goo.gl/RHXaS5

(Original post by katrinabrookman)
I've just started learning the A2 unit 4 media subject in psychology and I understand most of the information I just don't know how to answer actual exam questions, for example

2013 discuss one or more explanations of media influence on prosocial behaviour
4+6 marks

2010 'it has been suggested that people who watch violent media images may be encouraged to imitate the violence. TV and film producers frequently reject this view'
discuss what psychological research has told us about some of the media influences on anti-social behaviour. 5+6 marks

an essay structure or model answer would be very appreciated thank you !
katrinabrookman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by ElizabethHere)
You need to get into writing a lot and finding the practical use the what you learn and understand. This is what the questions are about. You can also get some examples here http://goo.gl/RHXaS5
Thank you I'll check that site out 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (204)
27.57%
No (536)
72.43%

Watched Threads