The Student Room Group

insurance choice still hasnt replied to me

hi

i mised my firm by quite a mile and so they rejected me. ucas said that Kent which was my insurance was now my firm, and that they were waiting to make a decision.

Ive called Kent multiple times today, and they didnt even have my actual results. I had to send it to them via email and they are still taking their time

the problem is i missed the insurance conditions as well, so i ccant even go into clearing untill Kent make a decision on UCAS track

Im just waiting whether waiting times like this are normal...because im so anxious because everysecond im waiting there are coures through clearing that are being taken up and i just dont know what to do
Original post by BertJase
hi

i mised my firm by quite a mile and so they rejected me. ucas said that Kent which was my insurance was now my firm, and that they were waiting to make a decision.

Ive called Kent multiple times today, and they didnt even have my actual results. I had to send it to them via email and they are still taking their time

the problem is i missed the insurance conditions as well, so i ccant even go into clearing untill Kent make a decision on UCAS track

Im just waiting whether waiting times like this are normal...because im so anxious because everysecond im waiting there are coures through clearing that are being taken up and i just dont know what to do

I would call them first thing in the morning and just say something like "when will you be able to tell me your decision" and then depending on what they say make a plan from there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending