The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Shades House Accommodation

Hey guys, just looking to see if I can find out about anyone else who's staying in Shades House and what courses you're studying as I don't know anyone else who's going to Worcester and it would be nice to get to know some of my neighbours before we start! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
studying biochemistry going to be living in shades house too, what are you studying? :smile:
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Original post by d2597d
studying biochemistry going to be living in shades house too, what are you studying? :smile:

Awesome, I'm studying Creative & Professional Writing and Illustration. What flat are you in?
I'm Jade by the way 😊
Reply 3
That sounds great I'm Divya, and I'm on the 2nd flat rm G I think nice to know someone before I go as I don't know anyone else either.
Reply 4
I'm in 2A :smile: Yeah, I mean I'm moving up from London and the closest uni any of my friends are going to is Keele which is still quite far so it's definitely going to be a strange experience. Looking forward to it though!
Reply 5
I'm from Bham so it's not too far from me, it's gonna be loads of fun see you there!!
Reply 6
I think most of the people I've come across that are going to Worcester are from Birmingham. I'm really looking forward to it, might be a bit stressful on moving in day but yeah it will be good to meet everyone! I'll send you a pm with a link to a Facebook group for our accommodation, if you want to check out that :smile:
Adam,Studying sports coaching, staying in room E flat 2! Its all getting real now eh, scary stuff!
Reply 8
I know right, not long left till we move in it's happening so fast!
Original post by d2597d
I know right, not long left till we move in it's happening so fast!

Its not quite sunk in that im actually moving away in two weeks, excited though😎
Reply 10
It's going to be interesting being away from home for the first time but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Have you guys started packing & how are you finding it?
Yeah totally agree! Not packed yet but I have most stuff ready, wish I could see the size on the rooms first though👎
Reply 12
I've made a bit of a start but yeah it's annoying that I don't know what to expect 😕 but I also have to try pack as lightly as possible because I'm moving in by myself so it's really difficult 😁
Reply 13
Same as Adam I have got most of things I need haven't started packing yet though, have you guys bought a freshers wristband?
Yeah I got one for tramps! Seemed the most popular soooo
Reply 15
I've got the tramps one too yay, wbu jade?
Reply 16
Nah, I'm not getting one because I'm gonna be way to broke to be going out all the time and I really hate clubbing anyway but I'm planning on going to most of the other events during freshers 😁☺️
Reply 17
That's cool I plan to go to most of the other events too :smile:
Reply 18
Are there any societies you're thinking about joining?
Reply 19
Since when did I own a housing accommodation ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending