AQA English Literature B

Watch this thread
Joanna5050
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Can someone help me figure out the UMS marks for the english exam. I got 156 and really want to know how far i am off an A?
Does anyone know?
ewil
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
That's 156/200 UMS, 160 is an A, so you were quite close there Which paper did you take?
Joanna5050
Rep:
(Original post by ewil)
That's 156/200 UMS, 160 is an A, so you were quite close there Which paper did you take?
thank you! do you how many raw marks that is? I did aspects of narrative hope your exams went well!
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Joanna5050)
thank you! do you how many raw marks that is?
It depends on which unit you look at at what mark you currently have. You can check by looking up your current LITB1 UMS here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administ...t-marks-to-ums and converting it to raw marks. Then see how many more raw marks you'd need for 4 more UMS.
Joanna5050
Rep:
Thanks for you're help!
ewil
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Joanna5050)
thank you! do you how many raw marks that is? I did aspects of narrative hope your exams went well!
Ah I think thats the other AQA Lit to me - I do Lit A sorry, but the UMS % is always the same - 80% A (160/200), 70% B (140), 60% C (120), etc. It was okayish, was a bit gutted with my english score compared to what I'd expected and history wasn't as strong as I'd hoped, but it'll be alright. Hope your others went well too As Compost said, for raw marks play around with the converter on AQA site
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (56)
34.36%
The paper was reasonable (65)
39.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
16.56%
It was TERRIBLE (15)
9.2%

Watched Threads