Turn on thread page Beta

moderators watch

Announcements

Cheers PHIL, Katy, Musical Gal, Egan1 (and everyone else), I will try not to screw up too badly.

Congrats Ollie

PS- Some of the previous posts are exactly what I need to boost my ego so thanks Katy & Musical Gal

ReputationRep:
    thanks! u2 leekey!

ReputationRep:
    I am no. 10?????

WhoooHoo!!!!!

I have only been here just over 2 weeks!!!!!

Well done Guys again!

*chants I'm No.10 over and over*

ReputationRep:
    Is there only a top 10 list, or does it go further down? Oh well, i think I'm quite a bit off the top 10.

ReputationRep:
    No, it doesn't Xenon

I'm currently no.10 (cut off point) but after this post and one more, I'll be no.9.

ReputationRep:
    Where is the top 10 list? Do we get to see it?

Originally posted by Xenon
    Where is the top 10 list? Do we get to see it?
    If you go to the top of the page and click on "members" then it will take you to the members section. From there you can click on the tab called " top 10 posters".

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    And well done leekey for getting over 500 posts, and you're still going strong.

ReputationRep:
    ah well he has nothing better to do with his girlfriend being away.

Can we please include the working aswell (I do try and do some occasionally in between being here).

ReputationRep:
    I thought your friend did most of the work!

ReputationRep:
    Leekey, you got a good job m8, you download ****, stick it on a CD, and make a shitload of it, for minimal effort,

Phil

ReputationRep:
    the board doesn't seem to work properly, cause if you look at page 2 for the top poster it takes you to the main page. However if you click the along button that seems to work ok.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was just me that got that.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Guys

A TOP 10 LIST ENDS AT NO. 10!

That page you saw we the second page of post if you had clicked on Page 1 you'd have ended back the most recent posts page.

ReputationRep:
    leekey has made a special thread for all u happy posters! be sure to thank him!

ReputationRep:
    Who has made a special thread, Ollie?

Even if Leekly renamed it, Who created it?

ReputationRep:
    leekey did! here it is

http://www.uk-learning.net/t9046/1.html

ReputationRep:
    I think the rankings should be done on average daily contribution - this would be a leveler.

Musical gal after being here for 2 weeks though deserves credit for getting up close of 100 posts a week. Good going !

ReputationRep:
    hardcore posting indeed, everyone seems to post much more now that exams are over!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.