The Student Room Group
Hiya! I am, and I don't intend to revise for it as much as some other subjects because I feel I am quite familiar with it. Because all next weekend is going to be a science weekend, then I have decided to do 30mins a night, every night to cut the 'night before' revision. :smile:
Reply 2
happysunshine
Hiya! I am, and I don't intend to revise for it as much as some other subjects because I feel I am quite familiar with it. Because all next weekend is going to be a science weekend, then I have decided to do 30mins a night, every night to cut the 'night before' revision. :smile:

I see. I'm fairly familiar with the American West stuff, it's just the Medicine Through Time that I don't know! Some serious cramming, I think ....

What science course and exam board are you doing?
kieshaxxx
I see. I'm fairly familiar with the American West stuff, it's just the Medicine Through Time that I don't know! Some serious cramming, I think ....

What science course and exam board are you doing?

It's the other way around for me, American West is imo boring. :tongue:

Tips (I'm sure you already know these anyway but maybe they'll help someone):
* Never answer yes or no to a question. There usually isn't one correct answer, and even if there is you can play safe by saying "yes but..." etc.
* Always look at the marks avaliable this will give you an idea of how many points to write.
* Look for a deeper meaning to the question, although not so deep that you may miss the point.
* There are marks for spelling and grammar, so watch out!
* When dealing with sources, use your own knowledge and check out when and who it was written by. This will help you evaluate the sources' reliability and usefulness. Why was it written?

Latest

Trending

Trending