Gillanator
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So I need to get an A overall in A-Level Maths.
So was wondering is it possible to re-do C1 and C2 alongside C3, C4 and S2?
boods8897
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There were some people in my class who resat C1, C2 and D1 alongside C3, C4 and M1 so it is doable. C1 and 2 seem a lot easier in second year after you've done C3 and 4, and as most the topics are involved in the second year (like integration, differentiation, some algebra bits) you won't have to do as much revision to still get better marks on the resits. What did you get in them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gillanator
Rep:
?
(Original post by boods8897)
There were some people in my class who resat C1, C2 and D1 alongside C3, C4 and M1 so it is doable. C1 and 2 seem a lot easier in second year after you've done C3 and 4, and as most the topics are involved in the second year (like integration, differentiation, some algebra bits) you won't have to do as much revision to still get better marks on the resits. What did you get in them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
C and D.
The C1 paper Cylinder question tricked me out and with tight grade boundaries that just ruined me.
雷尼克
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What UMS
Gillanator
Rep:
?
(Original post by 雷尼克)
What UMS
rxns_00
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Gillanator)
Wait so you got 160/200 for C1 and C2? Surely that's an A?
But if you want better UMS then yes definitely retake. They'll seem much easier after you'd done C3 and C4
caitanna98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got an A in C1 but C in C2, im retaking C2 to bump my AS grade to an A because i got a high B in m1!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (9)
19.15%
Better than expected (10)
21.28%
Worse than expected (28)
59.57%

Watched Threads