This discussion is closed.
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Spokey-Dokeys anyone?
Did no-one else have spokey-dokeys??? :eek: :confused: - the little plastic 'things' that you clipped onto your bike wheels and they clunked up and down when you rode?? Free in Frosties...??
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Did no-one else have spokey-dokeys??? :eek: :confused: - the little plastic 'things' that you clipped onto your bike wheels and they clunked up and down when you rode?? Free in Frosties...??
I had three.
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles! turtles in a half shell, turtle power!
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report 15 years ago
OMG Captain Planet!!!!! I've been trying to remember the name for ages!!!!
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's wrong to think that millenium babies will be in school soon :eek: I lost count of how many things I could agree with in the first post! And I was only born in '88.... I feel old I was amazed to find out that my best friends sister was a child of the 90's!!!! It's so.... wrong!!

"GO GO POWER RANGERS! MIGHTY MORPHING POWER RANGERS!"
hehehehehehehe....
Anyone remember the raggy dolls?!? oh the memories...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh my god - i am an 80s child ... i feel so old. This thread really has brought back some happy memories - the Thundercats, Paddington Bear and Teenage Mutant Ninja/Hero Turtles, Transformers - those were the days
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)

OOOOO!! I remember them!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grins*
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thundercats...possibly the best TV program ever to have graced the planet.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Thundercats...possibly the best TV program ever to have graced the planet.
Hell yes - i still have a sword somewhere which has an eye which lit up with batteries - far and away my most treasured toy as a kid
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
It's wrong to think that millenium babies will be in school soon :eek: I lost count of how many things I could agree with in the first post! And I was only born in '88.... I feel old I was amazed to find out that my best friends sister was a child of the 90's!!!! It's so.... wrong!!

"GO GO POWER RANGERS! MIGHTY MORPHING POWER RANGERS!"
hehehehehehehe....
Anyone remember the raggy dolls?!? oh the memories...
I still have a collection of Raggy Doll videos Ahhh how I adored them!! Unsure as to when I first started watching Tots TV but they're back on-I was on such a high yesterday when I found out!! It's not that it was a brilliant programme (well it was back then) but it reminds me of the innocent days... Rosie and Jim and Playbus were firm favourites too.
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
I still have a collection of Raggy Doll videos Ahhh how I adored them!! Unsure as to when I first started watching Tots TV but they're back on-I was on such a high yesterday when I found out!! It's not that it was a brilliant programme (well it was back then) but it reminds me of the innocent days... Rosie and Jim and Playbus were firm favourites too.
heheh. Rosie and Jim, playbus, the magic roundabout! sesame street, dangermouse, rolf's cartoon club, sooty and sweep, rainbow, chucklevision (chuckle chuckle vision)- total nostalgia.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
andy pandy anyone? I still have haunting memories of that show from when I was about 3 or something...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Mr Widget anyone?
LoStInIdEaFlOoD
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
heheh. Rosie and Jim, playbus, the magic roundabout! sesame street, dangermouse, rolf's cartoon club, sooty and sweep, rainbow, chucklevision (chuckle chuckle vision)- total nostalgia.
*Sob*..children's TV just isn't what it used to be

(Although that may have something to do with the tiny, insignificant fact that none of us are young anymore)

Nahhh, I conclude, children's TV has nothing, nothing I tell you on what us guys used to watch and love!
Dazzya7
Report 15 years ago
you guys are forgetting those pink aliens on a planet in outter space!! they looked like pigs and communicated via their own language which consisted of hums, whistles etc

i used to wake up 5 o clock in the morning to watch this on TV!!!!
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dazzya7)
you guys are forgetting those pink aliens on a planet in outter space!! they looked like pigs and communicated via their own language which consisted of hums, whistles etc

i used to wake up 5 o clock in the morning to watch this on TV!!!!
Know exactly what you mean, can't think what its called though.

THUNDERCATS is still the best!
Dazzya7
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Know exactly what you mean, can't think what its called though.

THUNDERCATS is still the best!
thundercats is legendary!
shilling
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Oh and yes I remember Mallory Towers!!!
I adooored Malory Towers....oh the nostalgia!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dazzya7)
thundercats is legendary!
Dazya you have forever redeemed yourself - Thundercats kicked ass - Lion-o was the man
Dazzya7
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Dazya you have forever redeemed yourself - Thundercats kicked ass - Lion-o was the man

He Man was another

Skelator!!!!!!!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (295)
34.26%
No (566)
65.74%

Watched Threads