This discussion is closed.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
I still have a collection of Raggy Doll videos Ahhh how I adored them!! Unsure as to when I first started watching Tots TV but they're back on-I was on such a high yesterday when I found out!! It's not that it was a brilliant programme (well it was back then) but it reminds me of the innocent days... Rosie and Jim and Playbus were firm favourites too.

Don't they have the original dog in Tots TV?!?!? I've heard about that coming back on!! When you look back on them now they're all pathetic really, but back then they were so great!!
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dazzya7)

He Man was another

Skelator!!!!!!!!!!
Inspector Gadget, Jason and the wheeled warriors, transformers, banana man, danger mouse, duckula - classics all of them 80s had a rich selection of excellent cartoons and programmes for kids
Dazzya7
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Inspector Gadget, Jason and the wheeled warriors, transformers, banana man, danger mouse, duckula - classics all of them 80s had a rich selection of excellent cartoons and programmes for kids
DANGER MOUSE!!!!!!!!! OMG i loved the theme song to that!!! do you know what it is called or where i can get it!?!?!?
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
bananas in pyjamas?!? I'm sure i remember that...
Dazzya7
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
bananas in pyjamas?!? I'm sure i remember that...
yeah B1 and B2
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
DANGER MOUSE!!!!!!!!! OMG i loved the theme song to that!!! do you know what it is called or where i can get it!?!?!?
I Just love dangermouse too, but i cant help you sorry
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah B1 and B2
YAY!!!! Not just me then!!!
Dazzya7
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
YAY!!!! Not just me then!!!

i am good at remembering things
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
same here - i loved penfold more though
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

i am good at remembering things
I'm not! It makes a change that I've remembered something real and not a figment of my imagination, lol
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
inspector gadget! now they've made some crappy gadget boy! and banana man!! heheh! duckula!! yeah!! oh the memories!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
inspector gadget! now they've made some crappy gadget boy! and banana man!! heheh! duckula!! yeah!! oh the memories!
ahhh the eye is back :eek:
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
i loved Duckula - David Jason wasnt it ... and Igor the butler - and Nanny - Ducky-poo time for bath ... she always had a bloody sling on - i think there was one episiode where her arm healed but she injured it again
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think it carried on into the 90's as well!!!!!!!!!
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
ahhh the eye is back :eek:
I see all!
scottie
Report 15 years ago
hello people. i am new here. i am 18. and love talkin bout 80s stuff! dont no why lol! it interests me! anyways i was wonderin if anyone new who sang "Gimmie sum". (of your sweet love) if u no wat i mean lol. its annoyin lol plase help
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Don't know how many of you will have had this already, through email, but I kinda like it - happy reading.

Add your own. Bring the Memories Flooding Back.
I was born in 1990 yet so much of that applies to me. :eek:
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
I was born in 1990 yet so much of that applies to me. :eek:
**** now i feel old.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh dear God.
I want to go back. Let me back.

Does anyone remember trap door? With Burk?
I have a duvet cover of that....and that is the first thing I have ready to go to uni (next year)
And knightrider..thats on Bravo....The amount of times I have screamed at my sister for flicking through and missing it...and A team..

Also no one mentioned Red Dwarf! although it was a little kids program really.
And Doc martins for kids, patterned.
And all that knitwear.

Where can I find Penny sweets? When Kinder eggs were only about 20p maximum.

Wow. Why can't we have music like then? Adam Ant, Gary Numan etc.

I feel so old, My brother is a Naughties kid. That just seems wrong. Hell to be born in the 90's seems wrong.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Also, Captain Planet, with earth wind fire and water.
"Captain Planet, He's a hero, gunna take polution down to Zero!"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.1%
No (603)
65.9%

Watched Threads