Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

After Martial Law <cough>

If you've never watched them I strongly suggest you do

ReputationRep:
    yes they are quality, do you prefer LA or Miami?

(Original post by Speciez99)
    yes they are quality, do you prefer LA or Miami?
    I love Horatio, so it's gotta be Miami, You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    I love Horatio, so it's gotta be Miami, You
    nay LA the orginal for me i am afraid, i dont dig Horatio that much, I dont think the actor playing him as the person playing Grisam (sp?)

(Original post by Speciez99)
    nay LA the orginal for me i am afraid, i dont dig Horatio that much, I dont think the actor playing him as the person playing Grisam (sp?)
    I have no idea how to spell it, but if I could I'd take the good characters from each and lump 'em together in one show! Heaven!

ReputationRep:
    grissom all the way, horatio is getting so annoying. he puts on his sunglasses, then says a classic quote. its getting annoying

i taped this episode so please dont say what happened in tonights episode

but yeah, i love CSI - both Miami and Las Vegas. I cant wait till CSI : NYC comes out.

do you guys ever watch Without a Trace on channel 4 a few weeks back and Cold Case on Sky1? They are also produced by Jerry Bruckheimer (same guy as CSI) and they are amazing. Cold Case is probably my favourite TV show at the moment

jerry is the king

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.