Best View Sitting at the Emirate Stadium - Looking to get tickets for Arsenal v Man U Watch

scope750
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
SInce I'm a gooner, I'm particularly interested in getting tickets for Arsenal v Man Utd when they play in October, however I am not exactly sure where to go and sit since this is going to be my first appearance at a football stadium.

Generally speaking, is the best view from the shortside or longside? And should I sit upper or lower tier?

Any particular seat recommendations at the Emirates would also be very helpful.
The Shed End
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For viewing the game as a spectacle longside, can't speak for the emirates, but stands behind the goals where season ticket fans sit usually have the best atmosphere at a stadium.

Don't forget your selfie stick and half and half scarf - both are a must have at Ashburton Grove
Koolio
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you are fortunate enough to choose where you want to sit, let alone get tickets, I'd say the North Bank is the place to be.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sitting by the halfway line is probably the best view of the game.
scope750
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Shed End)
For viewing the game as a spectacle longside, can't speak for the emirates, but stands behind the goals where season ticket fans sit usually have the best atmosphere at a stadium.

Don't forget your selfie stick and half and half scarf - both are a must have at Ashburton Grove
This is a dilemma... struggling to decide between short or long side

Generally would you recommend the upper or lower tier for the quality of viewing?

"Don't forget your selfie stick and half and half scarf - both are a must have at Ashburton Grove"

Lool selfie stick, good one!
scope750
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zerforax)
Sitting by the halfway line is probably the best view of the game.
Shall I look for upper or lower tier?

Guess upper tier for the wider view?
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by scope750)
Shall I look for upper or lower tier?

Guess upper tier for the wider view?
Middle is the best but obviously they are the most expensive (typically corporate seats).

If you can get close to that middle then it's great. I've sat in the top tier but just above that middle ring and it was a fantastic view. If you sit right at the back of the top tier, you're pretty far back tbh.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Atmosphere > view

Then again it's the Emirates, so just go for view.

(Original post by The Shed End)
lol, walked past a load of Orientals earlier with these on taking pics outside the ground, dad turns to me and says "you seen those *******s with Villa and Man U on the same ****ing scarf?"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (208)
23.64%
Pop (218)
24.77%
Jazz (33)