The Student Room Group

Don't have enough UCAS points

I've only got 200 points, I want to do a course that needs 240 points. I've been accepted on the original course I chose but I don't want to do it any more. Is there some way for me to switch to the other course once I start even though I don't have enough points? I already called clearing btw and they said I don't have enough points. Also this is the uni I want to go to, so another one is not an option for me right now.
Original post by femalebosszee
I've only got 200 points, I want to do a course that needs 240 points. I've been accepted on the original course I chose but I don't want to do it any more. Is there some way for me to switch to the other course once I start even though I don't have enough points? I already called clearing btw and they said I don't have enough points. Also this is the uni I want to go to, so another one is not an option for me right now.

If they said you can't start now, then that's settled; they won't accept you now.

Maybe you could ask them if they would consider you switching from your current course to that course if you perform well in your current course in the first few terms or first year?

*You might not get many responses in this forum so I'm going to request a thread move so you can get more answers.
Original post by Ki Yung Na
If they said you can't start now, then that's settled; they won't accept you now.

Maybe you could ask them if they would consider you switching from your current course to that course if you perform well in your current course in the first few terms or first year?

*You might not get many responses in this forum so I'm going to request a thread move so you can get more answers.

Yeah, this was suggested to me, I'll try it, but if it's not possible then I have no choice but to drop out. :frown:

And I don't use this much so I just posted it anywhere. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending