The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Accommodation

Hi

I was just wondering whether I should be worried that I haven't had an offer of accommodation yet? I received my AS12N letter on UCAS this morning confirming my place.
I haven't had any emails from Keele at all, is this a bad thing?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by ellebabyx3
Hi

I was just wondering whether I should be worried that I haven't had an offer of accommodation yet? I received my AS12N letter on UCAS this morning confirming my place.
I haven't had any emails from Keele at all, is this a bad thing?

Thanks in advance.

Na don't worry about it. If your in doubt give the accommodation a ring.
I got my offer yesterday and rung them up asking if I could possibly go for an En-suite but they stated it was full.
If not, you will get it within the next 2 days. FYI look in your junk or other folders
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Velocity_
Na don't worry about it. If your in doubt give the accommodation a ring.
I got my offer yesterday and rung them up asking if I could possibly go for an En-suite but they stated it was full.
If not, you will get it within the next 2 days. FYI look in your junk or other folders

Ok, thank you. I applied ages ago so I was just worried that they'd lost my application or something!
I've been checking all my email folders just in case haha.

What course are you going to do?
Ok, thank you. I applied ages ago so I was just worried that they'd lost my application or something!
I've been checking all my email folders just in case haha.

What course are you going to do?

I'm doing Geology and Physical Geography which i can now finally say im studying something i truly love rather than the tedious other subjects.
How about yourself?

Just to let you know, i am in Hawthorns band B for accommodation.
Reply 4
Original post by Velocity_
I'm doing Geology and Physical Geography which i can now finally say im studying something i truly love rather than the tedious other subjects.
How about yourself?

Just to let you know, i am in Hawthorns band B for accommodation.

I'm doing chemistry, glad to be focusing on the one thing I want to do!

Just got my offer through, it's also Hawthorns Band B, a room with a washbasin. I assume the number is the room number?
I'm doing chemistry, glad to be focusing on the one thing I want to do!

Just got my offer through, it's also Hawthorns Band B, a room with a washbasin. I assume the number is the room number?

yea it says like 001 or something.
Chemistry eh? hmmm i like certain parts of the subject but it gets far too complex far too quickly.

It seems alot of freshers are in Hawthorns Band B. I got similar to you but im on the other side.
Reply 6
I've received my offer from Keele in an email and have accepted it on UCAS. All has been confirmed but I'm unsure what to do about accommodation now. Do I need to register for accommodation or will an offer be sent to me?

Quick Reply

Latest