AS results/ Pharmacy Watch

Anam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys i got my AS results yesterday and i got ABCC. A in psychology, B in chemistry and C in biology and maths. But i'm dropping maths next year so i'm stuck with ABC. I'm hoping to do pharmacy in the future and most uni's want ABB or AAB.

Do you think if i work hard i can get those results if i just resit one module in biology?

Thanks for your help
DeadEnd_96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Absolutely!
Sacred Ground
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anam)
Hi guys i got my AS results yesterday and i got ABCC. A in psychology, B in chemistry and C in biology and maths. But i'm dropping maths next year so i'm stuck with ABC. I'm hoping to do pharmacy in the future and most uni's want ABB or AAB.

Do you think if i work hard i can get those results if i just resit one module in biology?

Thanks for your help
I got AABC with a C in biology too 😢 did you do AQA biology? I got an A in unit 2, B in unit 1 and a U in the ISA. I'm going to resit unit 1 and the ISA, I think you should resit the modules of biology you did worst in
Anam
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sacred Ground)
I got AABC with a C in biology too 😢 did you do AQA biology? I got an A in unit 2, B in unit 1 and a U in the ISA. I'm going to resit unit 1 and the ISA, I think you should resit the modules of biology you did worst in
They're very good grades! yes i did do AQA biology but i got a B in the empa but C's in biol1 and 2 i've always hated biology tbh do you think there is any point in resitting biol 1?
Sacred Ground
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anam)
They're very good grades! yes i did do AQA biology but i got a B in the empa but C's in biol1 and 2 i've always hated biology tbh do you think there is any point in resitting biol 1?
Well if I were you I wouldn't because resitting unit 2 alongside your A2's will be enough work but I'm resitting unit 1 because I got an a in unit 2 - so it'll be worth it, if I were you I would focus on unit 2 and get max ums as possible
Anam
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sacred Ground)
Well if I were you I wouldn't because resitting unit 2 alongside your A2's will be enough work but I'm resitting unit 1 because I got an a in unit 2 - so it'll be worth it, if I were you I would focus on unit 2 and get max ums as possible
Hmm i don't think i could ever resit unit 2 biology! I think i'll just resit biology unit 1 and try and get an A/B in that. I think i might resit my chem empa too. But you don't need to worry your grades were excellent! what are you planning on doing in the future?
Sacred Ground
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anam)
Hmm i don't think i could ever resit unit 2 biology! I think i'll just resit biology unit 1 and try and get an A/B in that. I think i might resit my chem empa too. But you don't need to worry your grades were excellent! what are you planning on doing in the future?
I know you may not want to resit unit 2 but it's a lot more advantageous than resitting unit 1 sadly. Unit 2 has a potential 40 more ums- sure it'll be a lot of work but it'll definitely pay off when you get your a2's next year. I want to do medicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.6%
No (219)
94.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed