Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its a stupid problem but im annoyed at this coach who thinks im weird. (badminton coach) and i used to fancy him lol. he's always thought i was seriously weird and thinks i talk to paper clips (its this joke that got mixed up but thinks i was serious) but wot can i do to convince him im not :confused:
    i mean if some1 else jokes he accepts it as a joke and laughs but wiv me he laughs and thinks i was serious.

erm, u probably don't know wot im on about but its hard to describe the situation. basically, i really care about wot he thinks about me and i don't want it to be weird. :rolleyes:

So you don't fancy him anymore? He sounds pretty dumb if he took that seriously! Hmmmm you could always try not telling any jokes and he wouldn't think your weird, just boring, great huh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    its a stupid problem but im annoyed at this coach who thinks im weird. (badminton coach) and i used to fancy him lol. he's always thought i was seriously weird and thinks i talk to paper clips (its this joke that got mixed up but thinks i was serious) but wot can i do to convince him im not :confused:
    i mean if some1 else jokes he accepts it as a joke and laughs but wiv me he laughs and thinks i was serious.

erm, u probably don't know wot im on about but its hard to describe the situation. basically, i really care about wot he thinks about me and i don't want it to be weird. :rolleyes:
    Do you still fancy him? If you're that worried about it why don't you mention something about it to him? I know that's much easier said than done. Alternatively I guess you could say 'joke!" after you tell one or something. Does anyone else notice his attitude with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    So you don't fancy him anymore? He sounds pretty dumb if he took that seriously! Hmmmm you could always try not telling any jokes and he wouldn't think your weird, just boring, great huh!
    wow u understand wot im talkin about. yea thats wot i mean he must at least think 'is this a joke' but he comes to the conclusion that im weird. stupid things like that appear to be the only things he laughs at though.
    i still kinda fancy him thats why i care about wot he thinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Do you still fancy him? If you're that worried about it why don't you mention something about it to him? I know that's much easier said than done. Alternatively I guess you could say 'joke!" after you tell one or something. Does anyone else notice his attitude with you?
    he doesn't have an attitude, he doesn't seem to dislike me either - just said seriously that im a bit weird ( after that he felt guilty and changed it to ' eccentric') i can't really ask him why though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)

mayeb you're mad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    mayeb you're mad?
    ha i know i give the impression, but really im not

Being in denial won't help you recover!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    he doesn't have an attitude, he doesn't seem to dislike me either - just said seriously that im a bit weird ( after that he felt guilty and changed it to ' eccentric') i can't really ask him why though
    He sounds like the weird one. Why dont you stick to saying things which are really obviously jokes.

Go up to him and say "what's brown and sticky" i'f he gives you a worried look then scream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    ha i know i give the impression, but really im not
    nah you're alright, just tell him you love him

ReputationRep:
    nah you're alright, just tell him you love him
    wait, he cud think im weird coz i find stupid ways of getting his attention and attend bedminton when i constantly say im crap and hate it. he asked me why i bother comming when i don't like the sessions. but the other girls say they don't like going and moan about the hard work etc but they still turn up :confused: the reason ive been going is coz i fancy him lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    wait, he cud think im weird coz i find stupid ways of getting his attention and attend bedminton when i constantly say im crap and hate it. he asked me why i bother comming when i don't like the sessions. but the other girls say they don't like going and moan about the hard work etc but they still turn up :confused: the reason ive been going is coz i fancy him lol
    hmm...ok you're mad

ReputationRep:
    hmm...ok you're mad
    LOL why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    LOL why
    how olds he?

ReputationRep:
    how olds he?
    35 or 36 - but hes really fit for his age!

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with being mad, nothing what so ever. I personally like being mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    There is nothing wrong with being mad, nothing what so ever. I personally like being mad.
    ure probably mad in a joking way , but im classed as seriously mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    35 or 36 - but hes really fit for his age!
    and how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    and how old are you?
    18 - i know ive gotta grow up.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.