username1413299
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just wondering has anybody else got into keele university and staying in lindsey hall?

Also if yes what course are you studying?! X
Embolina
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by simeron96)
Just wondering has anybody else got into keele university and staying in lindsey hall?

Also if yes what course are you studying?! X
Hey I'm in block C, and I'm studying History what about you?
cjmro
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm in Lindsay Hall too, studying dual honours in English and History
username1413299
Rep:
(Original post by Embolina)
Hey I'm in block C, and I'm studying History what about you?
Im studying criminology! How do you know what block your in? X
username1413299
Rep:
(Original post by cjmro)
I'm in Lindsay Hall too, studying dual honours in English and History
Goodluck with your course! I did english literature at alevel I found it so stressful so i wish you the best for your course!
Embolina
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Im studying criminology! How do you know what block your in? X
It just says Lin C 022 on my accommodation allocation which ive been told C is the block. Where is your accommodation?
cjmro
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Goodluck with your course! I did english literature at alevel I found it so stressful so i wish you the best for your course!
Thank you very much, what course are you doing?
username1413299
Rep:
It just says Lin C 022 on my accommodation allocation which ive been told C is the block. Where is your accommodation?
Oh no wonder! Mine just says lins court 542?
But it comes under lindsey hall? Congrats by the way on getting in!
username1413299
Rep:
(Original post by cjmro)
Im doing criminology! X
cjmro
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Is room 104 on the ground floor?
username1413299
Rep:
(Original post by cjmro)
Im doing criminology! X
username1413299
Rep:
(Original post by cjmro)
Is room 104 on the ground floor?
From what i have read on other posts i persume so? I think im on the fifth floor! Hopefully i have a nice bedroom view! At least you wont need to climb any stairs!
Embolina
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Oh no wonder! Mine just says lins court 542?
But it comes under lindsey hall? Congrats by the way on getting in!
From what ive gathered, Lindsay Hall and Lindsay court are different accomdation. Congrats to you too
username1413299
Rep:
From what ive gathered, Lindsay Hall and Lindsay court are different accomdation. Congrats to you too
Thankyou! And yeah it just comes under lindsey hall though that whys i got confused sorry! X
Hanlouise96
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi! I'm in Lindsey court but still I think it comes under Lindsey hall? Anyway I'm studying American studies and politics, I haven't found anyone yet who is doing these subjects so I might be sat on my own in the lecture halls!!!
Amajid1001
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hey I'm in block P, studying medicinal chemistry and human biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1413299
Rep:
(Original post by Hanlouise96)
Hi! I'm in Lindsey court but still I think it comes under Lindsey hall? Anyway I'm studying American studies and politics, I haven't found anyone yet who is doing these subjects so I might be sat on my own in the lecture halls!!!
Heyyy! Im in lindsey court too! And dont worry i havent found anybody either doing the same course 😂 i hope you enjoy your course!!! Have you started buying anything for your accomodation?! X
Hanlouise96
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Heyyy! Im in lindsey court too! And dont worry i havent found anybody either doing the same course 😂 i hope you enjoy your course!!! Have you started buying anything for your accomodation?! X
Yep! I raided ikea a few months ago! (I guess I had a bit of an advantage because I differed my place so I already knew what accommodation I had) I've got stuff for my room, bedding and stuff but not really any kitchen things yet. I think in Lindsey court you need magnetic pans because of the induction hobs?
username1413299
Rep:
(Original post by Hanlouise96)
Yep! I raided ikea a few months ago! (I guess I had a bit of an advantage because I differed my place so I already knew what accommodation I had) I've got stuff for my room, bedding and stuff but not really any kitchen things yet. I think in Lindsey court you need magnetic pans because of the induction hobs?
Your lucky had a little headstart! I went yesterday to ikea too😂 I felt like i was buying a whole house there!!! Oh really?! I still need to buy pots and pans so thankyou for letting me know! I love the bed sheets Ive brought i want to use them now! X
Hanlouise96
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Your lucky had a little headstart! I went yesterday to ikea too😂 I felt like i was buying a whole house there!!! Oh really?! I still need to buy pots and pans so thankyou for letting me know! I love the bed sheets Ive brought i want to use them now! X
Yep, I think it's mentioned on the Keele website about the pans, I think ikea do loads of magnetic pans and they're not too expensive. Same! I really want to use my new pillows and bedding now, it's all so nice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.5%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27%
No (52)
26%
I'm not sure (27)
13.5%

Watched Threads