Tottenham vs Stoke
Watford v West Brom
West Ham v Leicester

Sunday:
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal
Manchester City vs Chelsea

Monday:
Liverpool vs Bournemouth

Not sure how I feel about Friday night games, it's going to feel really weird. I'm hoping Arsenal drop points again simply for Arsenal Fan TV.
helpless123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
United is going to win 2-0 today with wazza and memphis scoring in each half
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Friday night is a decent change imo.

Anyway, game of the weekend from a neutral's perspective is obviously at the Etihad. I wonder if Mourinho will park the same bus that he threw Eva under earlier this week.
ANippyWinger
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The West Ham - Leicester fixture is the one that has me intrigued, I really thought Leicester would struggle this season but they started the season well albeit against a woeful Sunderland side, it'll be interesting to see if they continue playing like they did in the opener.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Mackay)

Anyway, game of the weekend from a neutral's perspective is obviously at the Etihad. I wonder if Mourinho will park the same bus that he threw Eva under earlier this week.
Not sure how I feel about it tbh, the Saturday seems a bit bare.

At least we're playing on Tuesday though. Hated last season when it felt like a lifetime waiting for us to play.
AlisonBurgersm8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think no one will talk about the fixtures of the "smaller" teams, so I might as well do so.

Southampton are dealing with major injury problems, especially for defenders. But with the firepower of Pelle, Mane and Tadic in the front line, the Everton defense could continue to struggle after a poor display against Watford last week.

Norwich was really unlucky to drop all three points against Palace. Their attacking build-up did not look like a newly promoted team at all, while Sunderland looked like they had fallen asleep in their opening game. And with Adam Johnson ruled out, I am not feeling very confident about them unless there is a drastic improvement.

Swansea-Newcastle would be close. Only saw the highlights of their last game so I don't know these teams very well, but I think Swansea might come out on top.

Although West Ham went ham on Arsenal and kept a clean sheet, they have to credit Arsenal's ridiculous finishing in front of goal. I doubt if Leicester could break down the Home side as effortlessly as they did last time out. But after an active summer transfer window, they should not be underestimated with the addition of quality players such as Okazaki and Huth.
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Not sure how I feel about Friday night games, it's going to feel really weird. I'm hoping Arsenal drop points again simply for Arsenal Fan TV.
(Original post by Mackay)
I'm disappointed it's kicked off some Championship games

Notts County & Mansfield are playing tonight, I'm sure we'd all rather have watched that.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Swansea and Newcastle is a game that excites me this weekend, actually. Plenty of hipsters will suggest that Southampton and Everton's meeting at St. Mary's is one to watch, but with Swansea and Newcastle's propensity to play in the wide areas last week, I can see a free-flowing, counter-attacking and high scoring game.
sr90
Rep:
?
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
I'm disappointed it's kicked off some Championship games

Notts County & Mansfield are playing tonight, I'm sure we'd all rather have watched that.
Probably a more entertaining game tbf :lol:

Mackay, i'll definitely be watching the Swansea game. I love watching them play.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Probably a more entertaining game tbf :lol:

Mackay, i'll definitely be watching the Swansea game. I love watching them play.
I try and stream one of the 3pm kick-offs, so I'll probably opt for that one tomorrow.
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He ****s on the derby, he ****s on the villa, he used to live next to ****ing godzilla, shinji okazaki!

Posted from TSR Mobile
sr90
Rep:
?
Advocaat will get sacked/walk in the next 4 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sunderland are just awful. So awful.
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol Spurs
The Shed End
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sunderland are such a nothing club. Employ nonces too.
AlisonBurgersm8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
Lol Spurs
Lol Spurs indeed.

And imagine what more Stokes can accomplish with Shaqiri and Bojan.
AlisonBurgersm8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't let Sunderland's sh*ttiness overshadow a strong Norwich side.
UnWise
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur F.C. - Forever Wallowing in Mediocrity.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Huge victory for Leicester today. Mahrez is becoming some player for them. He's incredibly effective.

Spurs will rue that draw as two points dropped, and Pochetinno is right when he says that it feels like a defeat. Stoke were much better in the second-half, and I'm glad I opted to stream that game.

Looking forward to seeing how Norwich played via MOTD later.
The Shed End
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Roberto Martinez joked that Lukaku should hit a woman before every game he plays.

Could ask Stan Collymore for some advice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (53)
18.03%
No one else does (91)
30.95%
I'm embarrassed about my background (32)
10.88%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (99)
33.67%
We don't use a video platform (6)
2.04%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise